How to change game icon?

SpongebobRoundpants

So back in January I was playing the game Doodle Jump for Kinect. While I was playing it the game developers changed the game icon for the game. Then I unlock my last 2 achievements.

Video of me unlocking them

After I unlocked them I look at my achievement list as you can see in the video and it says I have 400G/400G and 12 of 12 achievements.

2 hours later I check my achievement list and it says 300G/300G and 10 of 12 achievements. The game icon had updated into the new one which switched my achievements back to 10 of 12.

I believe the only way to fix this is to change the icon back to what it was originally. I have already tried recovering my account 20+ times and that didn't work. I also recovered my account on a USB and redid the achievement requirements on a new save file. That didn't work.

Does anyone know how to change the game icon? I heard recovering your account does it to some games but that didn't work for this game. Do I have to contact the developers? I already contacted Microsoft and they couldn't help.