Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to get one more ribbon (Air Warfare Ribbon, get 5 kills with air vehicles), which in turn will give me both "Decorated" and "Vehicle Warfare" achievements. Also need help getting the "Complete Warrior" achievement.

I also have all the CQ weapons, and 9/10 Karkand weapons unlocked (not MK3A1), if anyone needs help with those.

Message me on Xbox: k1dkash

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want to join CO-OP missions on hard? I'm online NOW!

I'm missing the last 4 missions on hard and the BULLSEYE and NINJAS achievements, but have no microphone... I can still listen to you speaking and giving directions though :)

Looking to get one more ribbon (Air Warfare Ribbon, get 5 kills with air vehicles), which in turn will give me both "Decorated" and "Vehicle Warfare" achievements. Also need help getting the "Complete Warrior" achievement.

I also have all the CQ weapons, and 9/10 Karkand weapons unlocked (not MK3A1), if anyone needs help with those.

if you still need help with this, let me know. i can fly you around and you'll have five kills in no time

I AM avaliable to help too. Add Tigas99