Arizona Cans?

MicroCool

Has anyone found these cans? I haven't been able to find any yet and I've been to 6 different stores, not in a row either.. When I need to get a drink or gas etc I stop at the stores but no Arnold Palmer Cans. How come 343 got it right with Halo 4 promotion with Mountain Dew and Dortios. They were everywhere in every store. Gears promotion sucked just like this one. Why can't they pick something that is common so everyone can get a chance.

Edited by MicroCool

I found out about the drink. It's called Drive, it's an energy drink from his line and they are sold at 7-11. Although I haven't found one yet that is where you would get them. It's new so it might be a little bit before they show up or how big the store is.

I found out about the drink. It's called Drive, it's an energy drink from his line and they are sold at 7-11. Although I haven't found one yet that is where you would get them. It's new so it might be a little bit before they show up or how big the store is.

Good to know, I was just looking at their standard Iced Tea/Lemonade cans and having no luck. (Central WI, BTW).

It was just released at the time of the game. They will show up on the shelves here soon. Plus, I also found out that Walgreen carry Palmer cans. Not sure if the will carry Drive or not, I'm not sure.

Also this isn't ur typical energy drink. You should read about before making a comment about it.

I called a local distributor today in CT and they do not have it yet. Leave it to EA to develop a whole promotion around something you can't get.

This has nothing to do with EA. They didn't promote. Yeah it's on the the title screen telling you to enter your code when u get it but its not their promotion. It's Arizona, Palmer etc. I read the whole press release about and Tiger was there and everything. It's the launch of new drink in his line.