DLC Not showing up. Please Help.

Assapopulas

So as the title says, none of my DLC or pre-order bonuses are showing up in the game. I've gone to every shop in every town that it says they're in and none of the shops are selling any of the items. Am I missing something here?

From what I understood, they'd be available towards the end of the game.

How far are you?

This has really pissed me off.. I bought 2 of the DLC packs as well as having the pre order DLC but when you go to the relevant shops/traders they are greyed out and unable to purchase (even though I have plenty of gold)..

Good way to make more money out of People Lionhead.. And then not actually let people use the "PAID FOR WITH REAL MONEY" Items.. This is my biggest gripe with micro transactions =, I just feel like I've been right royally screwed over.

From Another Topic: http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=567298

Additional Content Packs

You can purchase and check out the full descriptions for each of these packs on the Xbox Games Store.

Hero Pack - Heroes Guild

Armour pack - Bowerstone South

Creature pack - Darkwood Trader Camp or Twinblade's Camp

Villain pack - Bowerstone North

Dave's "Mind Crate" Hat Pack - Oakvale

Pre Order Bonus Content

Pierates Outfit - Oakvale

Pierates Cutlass- Oakvale

Apollo's Outfit - Knothole Glade

Apollo's Crossbow - Knothole Glade

Snowspire Guard Outfit - Snowspire

The Jackarse - Snowspire

Sword of Strategia - Oakvale

Launch Day Bonus Content

Scythe's Outfit - Snowspire

Graduate Outfit - Heroes Guild

Prophet Outfit - Snowspire

Bowerstone Guard Outfit - Heroes Guild

Knothole Guard Outfit - Heroes Guild

N.W.A Staff (Will User's Sceptre) - Snowspire

The Headbanger (Lute Weapon) - Heroes Guild

Yes you do have to buy the pre-order/day one/paid dlc in-game. With the money exploit with the trader in Oakvale it's really not an issue though. I think in 2 and 3 the end of training had you open a chest to progress and that's where they stuck dlc content, but there's no easy analog to that in Anniversary. That and the potential balancing issues I suppose may be why they went this route. It is kind of frustrating not being able to access the Snowspire stuff until so late though.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought all the new dlc, but when I go to knothole to buy them from the blacksmith he's not there. So there is no way to get the dlc Apollo bow and outfit now? I've slept for 10 days, redownloaded it, tried other shops to see if they are there instead without any luck. Any suggestions?

Edited by Richjn
I found it in darkwood camp

• 2 weeks later...