Achievement Discussion

Boomerang Cat

Now that the FIFA 12 Achievements have finally been confirmed, it should be interesting to find out what the general consensus of opinions are on this Years Achievements compared to the previous versions of FIFA?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaJ5YEh9jpY]FIFA 12 - Full Achievements Trophies List - Now Confirmed! - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/fifa-12/achievements/

Edited by Boomerang Cat

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall I'm very pleased with the confirmed FIFA 12 Achievements, a real improvement on previous years.

People will undoubtedly moan about the Ultimate Team Achievements, namely "Pack King" for 50g (Open 100 Packs), but there is always a way around spending extra money on buying Packs for real money or MS Points.

The old Method of buying the cheapest Bronze Pack and Listing each of the Bronze Contracts for a 200 Coin Buy Now price and discarding the rest will see you virtually break even on every Pack.

Repeat 100 times = Achievement Unlocked!

:woop:

Edited by Boomerang Cat

I presume that as UT is now on disc that you can play that mode to get the 50 hours?

I would also like to know what the EA sports football club thing is? Is it clubs or something else. If its clubs I hope they include the ability to play as real players rather than your VP (like 09)

I also agree with the Chelsea fan about the luck cheevos. The diving header one in 09 took me ages to get, and when I got it, it was fluke.

One last thing, when the PS trophies were announced there were three secret ones. Whereas Xbox only has two. Anyone know why?

All in all a decent list.

Relatively simple but i do have a few concerns regarding the 'Block Party' achievement. I'm sure i'm missing an obvious solution. Could this be done with the goalkeeper as it just says 'defending?'

"Block Party"

Manually block 5 shots while defending in a single game

I will be trying to unlock that Achievement with 2 Controllers. Just stand 1 yard away from an attacker and shoot at him five times, hopefully it will work.

:)

Guys, had some of you unlocked the "manual" Achievement? I've been playing FIFA 12 since yesterday in manual, won some games but non pop-ups at all....

Exactly why I've just came on here, I think the problem might be having Auto Switching on anything other than manual, testing that out now.

Exactly why I've just came on here, I think the problem might be having Auto Switching on anything other than manual, testing that out now.

I've tested with these settings (i'm translating from italian, don't knowing exactly how every setting is called in the English ver.)

Player switch - Manual

Player switch direction - None

Pass strenght assistance - No

Pass assistance - Manual

Trough pass assistance - Manual

Shot assistance - Manual

Crossing assistance - Manual

"High Pass" assistance - Manual

GK assistance - Manual

Analog Sprint - Yes

Defence - Tactical defence

Manchester Utd 4 - 3 Celtic

10 mins

Slow Speed

First class difficulty (the one before Legend...^^)

NO ACHIEVEMENT