Halo 3 Cover Art Revealed?

Weapon 117

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000FRU0NU.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V61776695_.jpg

While most Xbox 360 gamers are getting psyched for Emergence Day this holiday, a little known title called Halo 3 is slowly creeping towards its 2007 release...

It looks like Amazon has gotten their hands on what looks to be the cover art for Halo 3 (above), while other retailers are still displaying the following image:

http://www.ebgames.com/common/images/lbox/t000284bm.jpg

Source:360-deals.com

ehh those arent going to be the covers... im pretty sure we'll be looking at a regular edition and collectors edition ($60 and $70) but the cover art isnt going to be anything like that

as for the release date... im guessing a spring-summer 07 release for many reasons... mostly now for the most recent update on bungie.net -- they do like to give clues, and the latest one was a long post... but if you read on somewhere it says "we will continue our march to release..." or something of that nature... and also in the update theyve trademarked the word Soon for some odd reason...

so im hoping hoping HOPING for March release

ehh those arent going to be the covers... im pretty sure we'll be looking at a regular edition and collectors edition ($60 and $70) but the cover art isnt going to be anything like that

as for the release date... im guessing a spring-summer 07 release for many reasons... mostly now for the most recent update on bungie.net -- they do like to give clues, and the latest one was a long post... but if you read on somewhere it says "we will continue our march to release..." or something of that nature... and also in the update theyve trademarked the word Soon for some odd reason...

so im hoping hoping HOPING for March release

I want it in March too, it'd be a nice birthday present for me, but I'm worried it'll turn out crappy since it was rushed. November 9th 2007 doesn't sound bad to me, considering all the good games coming out Q4 06 and Q1 07 that'll keep me busy.

Emergence Day looks so good and we all know this is TRUE :( :(

Let's face it 2008 is more realistic (remember Halo 2?)

"2008?" "Remember Halo 2?" None of those make sense as November 9, 2004 was the FIRST release date given by Bungie for Halo 2.

It really bugs me when people follow a bit of speculation (like the 4039430 speculated release dates for Halo 2) then blame the developers for a piece of false, unofficial information they decided to believe.

I want it in March too, it'd be a nice birthday present for me, but I'm worried it'll turn out crappy since it was rushed. November 9th 2007 doesn't sound bad to me, considering all the good games coming out Q4 06 and Q1 07 that'll keep me busy.

I don't think it was rushed man. From all I've heard, Halo 3 has been in production since before Halo 2 ever even came out.