Important Info About Rank/Medal Progress Reseting

Snabes

Doesn't matter, a broken product is still the creators responsibility. I'm sure that Toyota didn't intentionally mean to have a problem with their brakes engaging, but are still held responsible.

My point is, they have a HUGE time consuming achievement in this game and their glitches are making it borderline unplayable. Why should I risk getting the medals and ranks back up only to fear being reset?

He made it sound like they put it in their intentionally is what I'm saying.

He said why would they put the guest feature in there if it'll reset the stats?

Because they didn't, unless they have some kind of grand scheme to reset all our stats when trying to boost with ourselves.

Yea, they're responsible for it, just saying i'm 99 percent sure it wasn't intentional with the guest feature.

I got reset as well today. I paused the game after Act 2 Chapter 7 while playing co-op split screen and selected return to main menu. The game froze so I had to turn off the xbox. I lost my rank, ribbons, and medals. I put a lot of time into getting my onyx medals and for something like to this to happen really pisses me off. Has anyone had any luck recovering their info? I tried recovering my gamertag but that did nothing.

Edited by whocareswhat

Act 2 Chapter 7? Is that where you meet up with Dizzy?

Same thing happened to me. My brother & I were playing offline, split-screen arcade on that level, at the end when it was running up the XP the game froze. Turned the Xbox off then on & started up the game again and our stats were reset.

Deleting/recovering our gamertags got our stuff back to the last point we played online.

Act 2 Chapter 7? Is that where you meet up with Dizzy?

Same thing happened to me. My brother & I were playing offline, split-screen arcade on that level, at the end when it was running up the XP the game froze. Turned the Xbox off then on & started up the game again and our stats were reset.

Deleting/recovering our gamertags got our stuff back to the last point we played online.

Yes that's where you're flying in the air shooting down the gas barges.

I had my rank reset after losing connection during a beast match. Only happened on the third day so it was not a big problem medal wise.

However because I had gotten welcome to horde and welcome to beast before the reset the game will no longer recognize I have them for the unlocks associated. I mean I still have the avatar awards but the game does not say so. Since then I have played horde to wave 10 and completed beast.

Has anyone else had something similar to this happen to them regarding the welcome achievements and the unlocks?

Yeah your little list makes absolutely no sense because I've done all of those and haven't experienced anything being reset.

Well, the list isn't there to say that 100% of the time if you do anything on that list that you will get reset, you just increase your odds.

Almost like driving without a seatbelt and getting in a car crash. You won't always die, but you increase your odds.