PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2 > Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-26-2013, 08:47 PM   #1
RockOn05

Send a message via Yahoo to RockOn05 Send a message via Skype™ to RockOn05

RockOn05's Gamercard
Help with My Dead Brother Quest

I'm at the part where I have to go through the platforms are moving up and down but I can never seem to get past the second one without being squashed...losing so much money and it's making me mad...tips?
RockOn05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #2
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn05 View Post
I'm at the part where I have to go through the platforms are moving up and down but I can never seem to get past the second one without being squashed...losing so much money and it's making me mad...tips?
you have to wait on the platform until the one in front is low enough to step on and then repeat this across all 4. when you get across them there is a switch to turn them off.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:50 PM   #3
RBmaster9345

RBmaster9345's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
That whole area is such bs and that puzzle, even more so. I'm overall really upset with the pathing in this dlc what with perma-lock doors and areas like that dungeon.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:10 AM   #4
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
I found that the timing on them is offset a little. It's not the same every single time. I waited and watched until it came round again and had no problem stepping from one to the next to the next. Patience and observation are definitely the key to that "puzzle".
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:49 AM   #5
whotheduck

CrestedRook3406's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn05 View Post
ok this is how i've been doing it, platforms 1 to 4 as numbered by the first one you get on. it can still take a few tries since they are not all moving at the same speed. when platform was going down and 1 and 3 where going up, jump on 1 then on to 2, then get under platform 3, when 2 goes back up and 3 is coming down back up under platform 2 and wait for 3 to come down, usually once i'm on 3 can run across it and 4 but some times I have had to use same trick, as 4 goes up. get under it. wait for 3 to go up, then get on 4 as it comes down and before 3 squashes you. good luck hope this helps
whotheduck is offline   Reply With Quote