Best make for the Affinity level 50 achievement?

SeanTM22

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used the Mercedes #4 C-class R2 car. Just tunred the class restriction off and played from the event list. Almost all the the right had side of the events are available with that car (and most I presume). It is such a nice car to drive, very easy even with all assists off. I'm at 49 now, just waiting for my last track I've not raced on to come up and then I'll finish so I get the achievements all together, as well as the cars. I dunno why I want to stack them before anyone asks lol, I just do :S

I've been using Ferrari even without tuning or upgrading their cars you can dominate in all class's their avialable in so even if your not good at tuning still makes it easy, but with tuning you can set fast times in all the class's not finished every season yet but already level 26 with Ferrari by the time i finish the seasons and gold events should be close to the magic 50.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally recommend Ferrari for many of reasons listed previously and they have a good range from fairly low class right through to R1. If you want to get affinity up quick the GT club event with 100% affinity boost kicks out 14,600 XP a pop for the Bernese Alps circuit. I find this rather fun trying to beat my previous lap times in F50 GT and you can run the whole race in just over 4 minutes. Once you get past 25 then 20 mins blasting round that race alone will kick out about 73,000 boost for affinity. I have run multiple other of the class events using Ferrari as well and got my 50 affinity last weekend. Lamborghini next as I want the aficionado badge.

Does not matter real... I did mine with Nissan but you can do it with literally any make. Follow season as want (if with any specific make or mix it up)...

Then when you start with event list races go to settings and make races open to all classes... all the races on the 3 columns on the right is open to near enough any car and you can get to level 50 within no time... I made level 50 with Nissan already and got to over level 10 on 14 other car makes playing through European, Asia and USA races and is only on 54% done so far...

I am going to go for level 25 on all of them after I finish USA now and then take Ferrari first as I am on level 19 there already.

I got it with Ferrari last night. There are a lot of Ferraris (and they're actually all different besides for the few GTs, which is nice) so I didn't get bored. But hell, if you guys find it fun to get affinity with a company with only three or four cars, go for it.

The best manufactures are the ones with a variety of different class cars like Ford with Economy, Hatchbacks, Sedans and Touring cars this is similar with Chevrolet. Also pick a favourite car manufacture as you will unlock titles and badges as well, which is awarded for getting to certain levels with that car manufacture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...