Achievement Trading Thread

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't want to boost, I want to enjoy every minute of this game! but, I would like to find people to play legit online with. But it will have to wait til Tuesday of course, I'm not as fortunate to have some break street date for me.

I am sure you can find plenty of people through xbox live without posting on in this thread. As this thread is called "ACHIEVEMENT TRADING THREAD" fpr a reason. It wont be hard to find 3 other players via the xbox live section of the game

Oh well, I would prefer to play with people from this site, sorry if that bothers you. Just like you didnt have to post here bitching at me with no relevance to anything game related.

yeah but its dethklok. ive noticed he's negative and rude to everyone. he was on the fuel forums. and he was negative on there.

just ignore him mate.

I am wanting to boost all online achievements ASAP (and as soon as live is up and running again)

Any other ones would be an obvious bonus, but please let me know when you want to jump online and do this! I am always down!

Gamertag: lxlAchilleslxl

(those are lower case L's)

Edited by dtelston