Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, no deaths could be quite easy. It's all about the save system and how strict they are with it.

I mean, an achievement that's like.. "No Deaths, No Saves, No Restarts- through the whole game" would be retarded hard...

But say it's one of those loosely plotted achievements, and the game has a save anywhere feature... You just save a shitload, and then if you die, just revert to the last save, which can't be that far away depending on how often you save.

Looks like this will be rented this weekend, achievements are fairly easy looking plus i love how there all 50 points! as the one said above save a little here and there and that no death achievement will be conquered! For some reason im wanting to see a guide be created for the first time:blurp

i've got 650 in it now

this is, probably the worst shit i ever played on my 360, even Eragon is better than this shit.

The controlls are horrible, the camer is even moore horrible, the fights makes no sence at all.

Im stuck on the final boss (i guess)

he is easy, but not his ten million stupid friends who arrive and they are impossible to kill because of the retarded fightingsystem, horrible controlls and camera

F*** this peice of shit, burn it in hell.

I'm in the part, right after where you fight the guy for awhile, then he teleports to a new location, then fight, then teleports, then finally fights on a boat then disappears, then after that go to a monastary type location.

How much longer is the game, I'm just worried because I have all the weapons, but not all the collectibles, and just don't want to finish the game and miss something like that.

I'm at work now, only played for a couple hours last night, but looking to go home after work and finish it up, just wondering if I should keep trucking, or if I've missed it, and might as well restart the game now, or else end with a 950

I beat this just now (Another GT)...i didnt get all the collectibles..but it said you can go to the loot room and there's shelves that have them on it...but how do you know what your missing?

Also i didnt get "Drop enemies in all drop zones" aren't these automatically generated?

Also..Speed Demon "Beat the game in record time"..anyone got any help with these?

can u help me cause im stuck at the egypt level where u fight the 3 girls sfter that 2 guys come in n they r hard 2 kill even if i use my power attack they still kill me so can anyone make a video or tell me the guide to kill them

Well i beat this on my second try, the 1st time i was just going after the boss character to try and just end it like i did al l the rest...BIG MISTAKE! On my next try , i lead the boss guy to the upper left corner of the screen and fought him there.

(*I use a little tr4ick to keep him from recovering fully and to keep pounding away at any character so they cant fully defend*)

Once the 1st set of enemies come out the door, they tend to get stuck on the top part of the stairs as they are trying to get to me but the stairs are blocking them (gives you extra time alone to pound the boss). When they eventually make it to you, focus you attention on the "light work", take them out because they are a pain and will drain your energy if ignored. Do the same for the next group, then you will be all alone with him to kick the living crap out of him for making you do all that fighting..lolol

* The little trick i use to keep any character down,even bosses, is when you begin to do the power hits combo (the green power bar that builds up), make sure the last button you hit the enemy with is the Y button (ex: XX,BB,AA,Y) should do a downward slash in air slamming the enemy to the floor. Next wait like half a second then press the BB combo to begin the power hits all over again,just follow the green indicators.This combo can be used to immobilize any1 in the game. Found by me =)

This prevents the enemy from recovering and defending fully (full red circle around them). It takes a little bit of timing but its real easy to pull off. I do this on all the boss characters.

sorry so long alot to explain.