Question about easy hardcore achievement.

Easy hardcore achievement

This will kill this game but anyway. There is a glitch. Once you have completed the game on NORMAL find someone who has the last save ie dragon fury completed on HARDCORE load up the save watch the credits HARDCORE UNLOCKED!

Hey i just wondering i seen this post here and i just wanted to ask if anybody knows what its about, is it that you need another player who has this and then use his save game or that it means that you just need to get into his game together and then get this achievement? I just wondering because if its a game transfer thing i,m not realy bother my best buddy just got it today so he wanted to help me to get the hardcore achievement aswell, but if this means we gotta transfer his save game to my account i skipp it. I rather like to get it normal then but if this just means to get into his game and he loads it up and u would get it aswell would not be bad i helped him alot with the bonus missions because i got them all. Thnx if anybody know please let me know :)

i didnt think crossing game saves worked for instance if i completed this or any of my games n gave my save game to another user with different gamertag, they wouldnt benefit from it as it wouldnt work, i tried this when i completed modern warfare but the save didnt do anything didnt even recognize, i too wanna complete this game on hardcore but nobody seems willing to help

Pretty certain thats game saving mate which is forbidden on this site although by the way you put it in your post you don't really understand the whole concept of it, anyway just don't use your friends save otherwise you could find your GS being reset.

I,m sorry its just i read this in a post here before so basicly i just made me wonder and hey i did found out its def not a save game transfer ;) Its easier then this!! If you have a friend who got this game and the hardcore archievement plus the save from hardcore let him invite u and start up the last save what u both will see is the end movie plus the end credits and bingo achievement unlocked!! So its not a transfer or so as i know its forbiden ;)

• 6 months later...

iinfiidel, the guy that created the post, is no longer online on XBL, but this just sounds too easy for me, has anyone else tried this and confirm the achievement really unlocking? Or can anyone load up his save for me, so I can see for myself? Cuz if this really works, than why isn't it a sticky yet? please help me out, I'd be most grateful, send me a message!

Edited by Sigz

iinfiidel, the guy that created the post, is no longer online on XBL, but this just sounds too easy for me, has anyone else tried this and confirm the achievement really unlocking? Or can anyone load up his save for me, so I can see for myself? Cuz if this really works, than why isn't it a sticky yet? please help me out, I'd be most grateful, send me a message!

It did used to work yes but it has been patched now so I guess that's why there aren't any stickies or anything.

Chris, you're wrong, there is no patch yet, I now CONFIRM that this still works!!

On May 16th 2010, I loaded my campaign, returned to main menu, was invited by a friend of mine, he started the game, and my achievement unlocked immediately.

So, if you have a friend that has a save of "completed Dragon Fury on Hardcore" join his game and .... poof .... Achievement Unlocked!!!

• 5 weeks later...
So, if you have a friend that has a save of "completed Dragon Fury on Hardcore" join his game and .... poof .... Achievement Unlocked!!!

I only created this post to confirm it still works, I only started up the game after months of it sitting on the shelf, I hate this game, and I have NOT finished it. Please don't send me any messages asking me if I can help. I cannot! The guy that helped me out no longer owns the game, and neither do I. I must say....it won't be missed by my shelf either.

It works, but find someone else to help you out, or get crazy by trying to finish it for yourself, and create a "I can help" post, you'll be doing a lot of guys (and girls?) a favour, cuz I was getting plenty of messages. Laterz.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...