4.Sportsfan432

5.Zeroflux APX

6.Renavatis

7. Mental Jay

8.NJDevsBUD8

9.iTiPS

10.Baecker71

11.xX DaStinger Xx

From 4-6, so far only got a confirmation from Renavatis. (I believe it's him....or it's Zeroflux APX...I forget).

I already have it, but can help out if I'm on at the time.

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. X Art of War

2.MVDEVILS17

3.xNoThanks (Top Corner)

4.Sportsfan432

5.Zeroflux APX

6.Renavatis

7. Mental Jay

8.NJDevsBUD8

9.iTiPS

10.Baecker71

11.xX DaStinger Xx

Update: Zeroflux APX and Sportsfan432 have now both said they're still interested. So technically that's exactly 10 of us now.

I dunno how many of you are fine with holding this off for close to 1 week. This coming weekend....I'll basically be busy with bday stuff. Then the rest of this general week, a number of us have conflicting issues with time and what not.

For now, I was gonna set next Monday at around 9PM (Eastern). Or like this Friday around 12-1 in the night (Eastern).

There's a 12th person now....1 of my friends who wants in too. So either way, we'll need to do 2 separate games, where 8 of us need to be willing to help out with game 2. I'm proposing that my Friday time above be game 1....and that the Monday one be #2.

Btw, I sent a message to all of you via XBL, to inquire that the above proposed times are fine.

Edited by X Art of War

I dunno how many of you are fine with holding this off for close to 1 week. This coming weekend....I'll basically be busy with bday stuff. Then the rest of this general week, a number of us have conflicting issues with time and what not.

For now, I was gonna set next Monday at around 9PM (Eastern). Or like this Friday around 12-1 in the night (Eastern).

There's a 12th person now....1 of my friends who wants in too. So either way, we'll need to do 2 separate games, where 8 of us need to be willing to help out with game 2. I'm proposing that my Friday time above be game 1....and that the Monday one be #2.

Btw, I sent a message to all of you via XBL, to inquire that the above proposed times are fine.

12 on friday night is fine with me, also great idea for holding it to different times props...

I'm looking for someone to boost the EASHL stats for the legend card.

This is how we're gonna be doing it unless you got a better way

Play 1v1 in a rank otp match, pull our goalies so we get 2-3 goals each then play the rest of the game without turning the puck over and following the blue arrow.

GT is chemist221

Send me a message.

Ok, so far for Friday...Renavatis, xX DaStinger Xx, MVDEVILS17, iTiPS, and me are a "go". That's 5 of us right there. sportsfan432 is still a possibility (though remotely), and NJdevsBUD8 told me MOnday is best for him.

Update: Mental Jay and Baecker71 say they're good to go for Friday. Zeroflux APX said Monday is good for him, and xNoThanks says he "might be able" to make both times.

So I guess that's 8 "confirmed" for this Friday.

Edited by X Art of War

Alright, I have completed 35 OTP games and I'm looking to boost the EASHL legend card. I just looked at a thread here. I'm interested in doing it this way except I want to make sure the boosted player has at least 3 points before the G quits out. I'm generally available around 9 PM EST for a couple hours and I'm looking to get it done at a reasonable pace meaning I don't need it right away.

If interested please message me over live: ScarletKnight71

Edited by ScarletKnight71

ok i need someone thats a member of the x360a big team to play a game with me so i can unlock the big team achievement iam already a member of the big team tradeing team just need someone else to play a game with me to unlock big team achievement gamertag is Ap2k1982 send invite with time(s) you can play iam eastern (EST) thx

Today's People Person attempt was totally botched. Not sure who....but someone brought along like 3 friends without letting me or anyone know ahead of time about it. Anyways....gonna try another attempt this coming Monday night around 11-12(Eastern). Will probably be closer to 12.

Each game needs to "be exactly 10 people"....both me and MentalJay didn't get it when our games finished with 11 or 12 people. If there ends up being a pool of more than 10 people, we'll play more than 1 game to accomodate everyone.

I'm also very sure the OTP game can be unranked.....so I figured either me or someone creates a session with the language set to like "Czech"....and everyone searches custom OTP with that setting, and it should work. And NOTE: make sure you have a stable internet connection. In the botched attempt earlier....at least 2 people kept disconnecting on like the loading screens...like come on (wtf....dial up maybe?)

So far....there's me, my friend, iTiPS, sssss1. 4 right there....and I'm awaiting for like 4 other people to respond.

Today's People Person attempt was totally botched. Not sure who....but someone brought along like 3 friends without letting me or anyone know ahead of time about it. Anyways....gonna try another attempt this coming Monday night around 11-12(Eastern). Will probably be closer to 12.

Each game needs to "be exactly 10 people"....both me and MentalJay didn't get it when our games finished with 11 or 12 people. If there ends up being a pool of more than 10 people, we'll play more than 1 game to accomodate everyone.

I'm also very sure the OTP game can be unranked.....so I figured either me or someone creates a session with the language set to like "Czech"....and everyone searches custom OTP with that setting, and it should work. And NOTE: make sure you have a stable internet connection. In the botched attempt earlier....at least 2 people kept disconnecting on like the loading screens...like come on (wtf....dial up maybe?)

So far....there's me, my friend, iTiPS, sssss1. 4 right there....and I'm awaiting for like 4 other people to respond.

I won't be able to make Monday night. I gotta get to bed early because I'll have school the next day.

willing to help anyone boost thier be a pro characters, or for any achievement, just as long as you are willing to help me do the same. Send me a friend request with a message, usually on around 4pm central to 8pm central, and then again later at night, I don't usually sleep. my gamertag is crazycanuck117

I am looking for someone to boost around 20 games of OTP so I can bring my B up to an A-. We will alternate turns of playing goalie and letting the other person score several times and then quit after 5 minutes runs off the clock. Send me a friend request and a message if you are interested. I would like to get this done by Sunday.

Gt: Th3 Dude i7

I am looking for someone to boost around 20 games of OTP so I can bring my B up to an A-. We will alternate turns of playing goalie and letting the other person score several times and then quit after 5 minutes runs off the clock. Send me a friend request and a message if you are interested. I would like to get this done by Sunday.

Gt: Th3 Dude i7

I am game. Just send me a friend request

BigRog69