I Love New York!!!!

DFILL450

I couldn't help but think the same thing.

And I'd have to go off on a limb here, and say that Tailor Made wasn't the underdog. Sure he was scrawny, little, and in all honesty, being white was against him... But he was Mr. Moneybags. He bought her things in order to win her 'heart'.

Exactly. I never felt of him as the underdog either. I actually think Punk was his biggest competition and New York was very stupid to let him go. Buddha was a joke and probably brought back to the show just to get ratings. Tailor Made is perfect, has money, is the bitch in the relationship and let's New York control everything. Everything she ever wanted...

What do they do now? I mean...what happens? Do they get married or something...

New York runs over to MTV and asks if there is demand for I Love New York 3. The minute she gets the call that there is, she dumps Tailor Made, and runs around trying to find more men.

It's a vicious cycle.

Yeah, uh huh, sure you were. You just can't admit your a bad speller! Lol.;)

Back on topic, $20 says New York does another season of this stupid ass show. Who's ready to lose some money?:p

I'm the Grammar Police, so watch it.;):p

I swore she was going to do another one. After that whole incident with Tango last season, I thought this season was going to be the same.