Official World Cup 2014 Discussion

Morbido

I cant believe that for a second.

It's bullshit, the Dutch have collectively lost interest. Round here all the tacky orange muck has disappeared for another 2 years ('til the euro's) and Robben said in his post-match interview that he doesn't give a flying fuck about the 3rd place match.

What was the bet exactly?

They were around 5/1 before it started.

The shaky game against Ghana, and Reus dropping out before the tournament has lead to some really weird odds for Germany.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argentina is going to win stop deceiving yourselfs haters

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9gvc9AWyjs]canción a brasil con ritmo chacarera "brasil decime que se siente" - YouTube[/ame]

and rios mayor promiseded he would shot his head off if that would happen

so stay tuned for that

Edited by bros 1337

You can see that Garey drop his shoulder into the German's head when he's not looking. A low blow indeed.

I'd perhaps just swap Lahm and Howedes around, so Lahm can deal with Messi's attacks down the Argentinian right. But then maybe Messi would swap left... idk. I just think Lahm has the best chance with keeping up with Messy lad.

Called it.

Edited by Emperor 95

Definitely feels like some CONACAF appeasement.

I was commentating to Barad on Skype, and didn't call it as such, but Low seemed to make all the changes I said I would have, which I thought was pretty cool. :p

"Get the goat on!

Goat, Goat, Goat!

Well, fuckadoodle do...

He's coming on. He'll do something.

I should be teh manager!

I'd take Klose off

he looks knackered

Well, fuckadoodle do!"

Haha, also,

"YKNOW WHATS FUNNY?

I PLAYED A MATCH OF FIFA BEFORE THE GAME...

AND SCORED A HAT TRICK WITH HIM!!!!!!!!

COICEDENCE?

I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The last three World Cup winners have been from Europe.

5/6 semi finalists have been from Europe.

Europe -> Any other place in the universe.

Zhang Ziyi, Lyoto Machida, Ernie Els, Josh Hartnett, Celine Dion, Usain Bolt, The entire cast of Neighbours, Miss Venezuela 2004 we are your Gods.

Your Fucking Gods!!!!!

When Dstyles grows up, he wants to be European.

Messi player of the tourney? I dunno about that...

Complete nonsense.

At least ten better players in the tournament.

Can see him retiring from international football in the next few days.

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/heh.png@mochito claiming victory. You're a fucking brit with yellow teeth sipping tea. What has your shit ass soccer team done for you lately?http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/sass1.png USA made it out of the group stage http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/sass2.png

But back to soccer, the reign of Messi is over, we're about to be blessed with Gotze's excellence. http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/wow.png

Unified Germany excellence http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/rejoice.png

Germany won because we had endless talent on the bench. Most of our subs were better than a lot of Argentina players who start on the pitch! Mario Goetze seriously stepped up after being replaced by Klose. I'm so proud of the young man.

Speaking of Klose, it was a really bittersweet moment watching him walk off the pitch. Such an amazing player, 16 goals in four World Cups. To think the likes of Thomas Mueller is at a mere age of 24 and already has 10 goals in two tourneys.

Watching the game, I noticed what most in the world will tell you about Germany: there is no single star player that the team relies on. We're a machine. When you see a poster of Germany, you don't see a representative that is clearly head and shoulders above his mates. You see an entire team. Argentina were Messi, di Maria and Mascherano. We outlasted them, not even calling our third sub until two minutes before ET was over. Seriously unforgettable World Cup this has been.

And I honestly don't think Messi deserved the Golden Ball. That should've gone to James Rodriguez or Arjen Robben.

I'm not even in this feud, but fuck, that is pretty annoying.

I take it this is the first you've heard of Gotze? Fucking lol.

Take your pictures elsewhere... *insert derogatory term here*.

Eh? Messi? Argentina is in CONMEBOL, not CONCACAF.

Ah, apologies. My bad. You're right.

Edited by Emperor 95

Germany won because we had endless talent on the bench. Most of our subs were better than a lot of Argentina players who start on the pitch! Mario Goetze seriously stepped up after being replaced by Klose. I'm so proud of the young man.

Speaking of Klose, it was a really bittersweet moment watching him walk off the pitch. Such an amazing player, 16 goals in four World Cups. To think the likes of Thomas Mueller is at a mere age of 24 and already has 10 goals in two tourneys.

Watching the game, I noticed what most in the world will tell you about Germany: there is no single star player that the team relies on. We're a machine. When you see a poster of Germany, you don't see a representative that is clearly head and shoulders above his mates. You see an entire team. Argentina were Messi, di Maria and Mascherano. We outlasted them, not even calling our third sub until two minutes before ET was over. Seriously unforgettable World Cup this has been.

And I honestly don't think Messi deserved the Golden Ball. That should've gone to James Rodriguez or Arjen Robben.

Very true.

At least five Germans should have got the Golden Ball ahead off Messi.

I'm not even in this feud, but fuck, that is pretty annoying.

I take it this is the first you've heard of Gotze? Fucking lol.

Take your pictures elsewhere... *insert derogatory term here*.

Oh it definitely wont of heard of Gotze before last night.

It's the ultimate bandwagon prick.

It's just back from a ban and the best it can do is yellow teeth and tea jokes.

The american school system fails again...