servers still work??????

• 4 weeks later...

This game seems to have some up and down moments, the latter more often though. The 'up' moments are where there are full servers with most, if not all slots full, and the 'down' ones are where there are two at most on both teams in a given game.

For me, I've had to deal with empty servers and it's kind of a drag since in certain ways, I enjoy BFBC2 more than BF3 due to it's grittier nature and the fact that when you play the Russian side, you actually listen to their native language, something that you don't hear in BF3. It makes the game more raw and real IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Servers are up and running.

I don't have a problem finding matches with 24 people. Problem is, everybody seems to be playing Conquest in Arica Harbor. In fact when match ends everybody quits the game and starts looking for a fresh new Arica match. I've done it myself a few times and thats the only way of playing BBC2 at this moment.

And if you join Arica and there is almost nobody, be patient because the server will be full in a matter of minutes.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've recently picked this up on PS3 after almost getting all the cheevos on this (Bloody Vietnam expansion!) and the games are full of nubs, its glorious! Love the hatemail calling me a cheater because a Lvl 3 took them out. :D

OT, I can still find games on Sexybox, just keep trying!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...