Chao

Creazil

I don't understand this concept of the game. I've never played a Sonic Adventure game before and I really like the look of this one. But when I saw gameplay for the Chao Garden and raising them, I just didn't understand it.

Can someone explain please?

Basically the chao garden is just something fun to do on the side that isn't part of the main game (well, it does give you emblems so if you are going for 100% you have to do it). Essentially it's a garden where you take care of little animals and raise them. There is a thread that I made where people can ask questions and get answers about raising chao. Here is a great website to reference to answer any questions that you can't really put to words for us to help you with http://chao.hippotank.com/. As you will find, the chao system is very complex.

Yeah, I had a look on that website and at some YouTube videos. It is very complex, especially the reincarnation and maths of it. Can't get my head around that but I'll be doing this for fun.

I understand most of it now, I just can't get past the stage 2 boss :( I find it difficult to reach the cockpit.

Yeah, I had a look on that website and at some YouTube videos. It is very complex, especially the reincarnation and maths of it. Can't get my head around that but I'll be doing this for fun.

I understand most of it now, I just can't get past the stage 2 boss :( I find it difficult to reach the cockpit.

Are you talking about the one where you play as Sonic? I find it helpful to collect one ring at a time (don't want to waste any rings because if you are holding at least one you don't die) and try to keep getting that same one back so you don't waste any. If you hold down A you go higher than if you just push it once. You shouldn't be trying to hit the cockpit until he lands (though it is possible to hit it in the air, it's just more dangerous).