Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Kairi

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since moderators are nobs on this site and shut down my other post about a coop partner imposting here.

anyone based in the UK want to go through this game coop message me. ive done both borderland games and got over 1000 on them both. prefer if you have a mic easy to talk to and are based in the uk and on often.

message me on xbox live ill be getting this game friday on release day.

xNSHD

since moderators are nobs on this site and shut down my other post about a coop partner imposting here.

1) You were breaking the forum rules by making your thread when we have a thread designated for such purpose in every game's forum to reduce clutter.

2) Corrupt politely linked you to the proper thread and even thanked you in advance.

3) Calling them "nobs" for efficiently running a site of three quarters of a MILLION users isn't exactly the best way to go about it.

You broke the rules and were corrected. Thank you for coming to post in the proper thread. I just wanted to clear up your post a little there. Good luck in finding co op partners, I'm sure more will pop up as the days go by :)

I dont see what the problem is in me making a thread so more people will see it as its my own thread. moderators on sites are just pathetic when it comes to forums I wasnt being abusive or trolling in anyway was simply asking for a coop partner and they lock the thread its pathetic they need to get a life.

Hi just started and looking for co-op players I am on chapter 2 Moon ? just spent 20 mins trying to find some dam wanted posters as they got blow in the dam AIR now having hard time as 2 missing.If anyone wants to boost achievements send me message or jump in my game any time u see me on line.Thank you.

my GT WizardFlipper