Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok it doesn't seam as if this game has much daily interest anymore...so lets see if this Friday evening/night will work for people.

I WILL be on this FRIDAY 03/25/2011, from 9pm E.S.T into the early morning hours, althou I would like to get this match set up and on the road by 9:30/10pm. I, like most still need the 3 online ach's. I would ask those that only need one or two of the achievement's who sign up to stick around so we can help everyone who sign's up.

For those that sign up so you know I have run many boosting games before(SHADOWRUN-Requiring 10 people for ach's). I will run it so we get everyone their achievement's the quickest way possible. Between now and friday evening I will check here and up date the list as required, see you guys Friday night.

1.BUCK111

2.StrikeQC

Edited by BUCK111

Ok it doesn't seam as if this game has much daily interest anymore...so lets see if this Friday evening/night will work for people.

I WILL be on this FRIDAY 03/25/2011, from 9pm E.S.T into the early morning hours, althou I would like to get this match set up and on the road by 9:30/10pm. I, like most still need the 3 online ach's. I would ask those that only need one or two of the achievement's who sign up to stick around so we can help everyone who sign's up.

For those that sign up so you know I have run many boosting games before(SHADOWRUN-Requiring 10 people for ach's). I will run it so we get everyone their achievement's the quickest way possible. Between now and friday evening I will check here and up date the list as required, see you guys Friday night.

1.BUCK111

2.StrikeQC

3.FPS GLIMMER

Edited by BUCK111

1.BUCK111

2.StrikeQC

3.FPS GLIMMER

4.sublimetrojan5

5.sublimetrojan5(friend)