Boosting 250 games played?

acdougla17

Has anyone messed around to see if you can boost the 250 games played? Like can you create a ranked OTP game and then have 1 person quit out after 5 minutes run off the clock? I hope all 250 games dont have to be in EASHL.

I just want to get all the achievements out of the way so I can play for fun and not think about them like I am right now.

I am looking for 2 people that are willing to create a club so we can do 2 v 2 club games and try quitting out. Hopefully that will count towards games played. 2 v 2 OTP and quitting doesnt count.

I'm up for it. I'm not very good though if we have to play seriously but I have all the time in the world.

Its not that bad. Since I made this thread I have played 71 games. Just find someone good to play with and play EASHL. The games are a lot faster than OTP or Drop-In because there are usually better players.

Ack, it's awful! I've been able to boost every single NHL game to date, I don't intend to start doing full games now!

I'd love to help test out the 2 v 2 EASHL, but I doubt you're on at four in the morning USMT.

Dead Space I'm online if you wanna try it out and see if it works.

I don't usually get on my 360 til about 4am, it's a major drag.

Just play them out :-) Lots of fun.

That's............. not helpful at all! But hey, thanks for playing! Don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Crazy. I wanted 1000 points before fifa 11 but it's too boring to play eashl, it's better to get it over time playing a couple matches a day. My goal is to get all achievements from every game I buy since I have a new xbox account but nhl is the most time consuming game I've played if you don't count mmorpgs. When are the monthly playoffs btw?

Edited by n1ckla5

The games CAN be boosted. Now I just need two people that are willing to quit out every game. Both teams get the games played. So if you dont care about IN GAME stats like goals, wins or +/-, than send me a friend request and it should only take a couple of hours.

Edited by acdougla17

The games CAN be boosted. Now I just need two people that are willing to quit out every game. Both teams get the games played. So if you dont care about IN GAME stats like goals, wins or +/-, than send me a friend request and it should only take a couple of hours.

i'd love to boost it and i dont really care about online stats. I'll send over a FR.

Man i never gonna get "train in the praticis mode for 8 houres" it's too boring.
It's only 8 hours GAME TIME, which means it's like 2-3 hours real time? something around that, (20ish minutes a practice for an hour, so 3 hours of practice in one real hour) and it's relatively fun if you're in chat with a friend, just practice deeks and stuff

okay i might have figured something out to make this 250 games played 100 times faster. i have 78 games played with my eashl team and i played drop in for about 30 or so and quit out between 18-15 min left. it updates after the game is done, but if you do it 5 times in a row then just wait it'll update with the 5 games and you have 5 more games played.