Achievement Discussion Thread

BiggD

• 1 month later...
Think none of them are missable. Even if you kill someone, in a while someone takes their place.

But can't say for sure with the secret achievements. But i think those are story based and you will get them just if you play them.

True. No missable achievements, but if you fuck up, some can take a longer time and require waiting, like the Warchief ones.

according to the guide recently posted it says there is an online achievement. i wasnt able to find it in the list myself. i must have missed seeing which one. anyone able to fill me in?

Repaid In Blood, the achievement given by completing a Vendetta, requires an online connection in order to see a Vendetta. Without it, none will appear. Once completed, if preferred, you can go back offline. Simply stay online until you see one pop up and proceed to kill the Captain :)

Do the achievements show % progress? I just ask because some games lately haven't (like FIFA15)

Mine do not, but there are no achievements that require this. Ones such as hunting challenges, survivalist challenges, etc. all keep track in-game, so no need to worry :)

Edit: Maybe the Morgai Fly one, but it happens really fast. Shoot a couple nests and poof, you're done, haha.

Nope, my list is set to Visible and they are still not showing. XBA hasn't updated their list yet.

Hey, Floyd, you're still sure all of them are story related, right? Even the Ratbag one?

There's one for attracting caragors with bait five times, but I doubt that's story related :p

So, I just went and looked at the list, and sorry, D. The caragor one is the ONLY one not story related. The rest are 100% definitely story.

Also, it is Ratbag the Great and Powerful, hehe :)

Edit: After rechecking the list, the caragor one is not secret. They are all story. I would link off site, but XBA doesn't allow that.

Edit2: Sending you the link to a complete list, D. I would normally just C&P in a spoiler tag with the list, but my phone is acting up, and I am out of the house.

Edited by Floyd.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Okay so I'm having a problem with the "Hunt is my Mistress" achievement. I completed the trial in time with 13 seconds to spare. I did the bonus objectives (under 40 min, kill 10 captains with beasts, and with a score over 1300). I'm even#222 on the elite leaderboards. But no achievement. Did I screw up? I know the Xbox One sometimes has achievement delays, and I REALLY don't want to go through that again. Any advice?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
True. No missable achievements, but if you fuck up, some can take a longer time and require waiting, like the Warchief ones.

I completed the whole storyline, and got all the secret achievements (that cannot be missed!), but the 'To rule them all' one was not unlocked. It still looks as 'secret'. Can you help?