I need tips for hard difficulty.

Story mode on Hard was really not hard at all. Most of the time I actually avoided where they told me to sit and take cover. (For example on the first level they tell you to go on the bridge, this is stupid for 1 your cover gets destroyed and you're left unguarded) I personally didn't go on the bridge and stood and found cover else where

I didn't notice much of a difference in difficulty from easy to hard, and the missions or levels aren't really that hard.

If you have played a Call of Duty on veteran and succeeded, you shouldn't have much trouble at all. The difficulty is harder than CoD, but the maps/levels/missions are a lot easier. Just take cover often and don't rush too much, but the real key is to just keep trying.

It's fucking easy as hell. I beat it easily, the only part that was difficult for me was the shooting range area in the mission, "Karkarov." But for actual tips: stay behind cover, and stick with your teammates, they'll actually help you. Don't try to be a hero or a lone wolf, it'll only get you killed.

I took everything slow, let your squad run in for a good 30-45 seconds before you on any part your having a hard time. Let them kill all they can then move up to your squad and get a kill here and their all you can without risking death. Taking it slow should make the campaign pretty easy. I managed in on Hard Mode in one day. (Not doing any other campaign achievements in the Hard play through.) Hope that helps some.

use cover. pick your shots and make em count

Boom. Pretty problem solved.

But in reality it was one of the few games I actually found my AI teammates helpful. Like I would sprint to cover and the AI would shamelessly follow me without being shot at and they would actually do some of the heavy lifting. Refreshing.

Find out what area you can't be sneaked up on, take out enemies one by one, and don't be afraid to take extra shots. Soon as you get shot, drop into cover and reload. You don't lose any ammo from reloading so do it CONSTANTLY. Also, switching firing mode to single shot and spamming the trigger I found to be better.

I just started campaign today on hard.

For most if not all modern setting fps on high difficulty I have basically a few guidelines.

1. Always have cover. Pop out kill 1 enemy, pop back in and wait for health to come back. Repeat

2. Accurate guns work better. Kill 1 enemy with less bullets, only minor recoil. Saves ammo.

3. Use ammo crates to the max. If there is an ammo crate just stay there hurling unlimited grenades until you can't blow up anymore enemies.

4. Don't worry about side achievements. Do those on mission replay.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...