The Official Bitching Thread

ShaolinShadow

This is for people who have a few complaints...

Here a mine Sprinting should not cost you energy, A few of the weapons not balanced out in MP, I'm enjoying the MP a lot its a refresh from a lot of shooters but as with everything else there a few balance issues here and there.......

Edited by ShaolinShadow

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran into one in MP, where Im watching the replay of how i got killed this guy was using a sniper and his targeting was not even on me and he killed me, Oh and this happend twice by the way

Ok before anyone starts i know already but in Call of Duty games you can never trust a killcam or what you see.

For example there could be a guy 20ft in front of you and you have a sniper lined up for a headshot and then he kills you with a pistol even though you shot first.

The killcam will prob show you didn't even shoot HOWEVER this is normally caused by lag in one way or another but like i said.

NEVER TRUST A KILLCAM

I hope this game is less of a let down than Homefront was, I will be getting this on friday since im in europe

I had a spawn at the begining of the game where I was literally next to the enemy.....

Had a couple of those last night. Not fun.

I've only a few complaints so far....

I've fallen through the map in campaign twice (checkpoints...yeah!).

The melee in MP is a bit wonky, to say the least.

I ran into one in MP, where Im watching the replay of how i got killed this guy was using a sniper and his targeting was not even on me and he killed me, Oh and this happend twice by the way

It's called client side hit detection. Means what they see is sent to the host and whoever's information reached the host first, wins. So his kill was registered as correct on his screen, even though the kill cam is what your game saw of his kill, so either you or him were lagging because of the inconsistency.

It's called client side hit detection. Means what they see is sent to the host and whoever's information reached the host first, wins. So his kill was registered as correct on his screen, even though the kill cam is what your game saw of his kill, so either you or him were lagging because of the inconsistency.

Ah k thanks for the info

HUH? Ok back on topic does anyone besides me think they should have added a knife for melee kills?

If its a 1 hit kill no, if its a 2 hit kill sure, why not. I really do hate 1 hit melee kill, but that's just me. I think its perfect how this game did their melee system.(2 hit kill and charged shot one shot kill.

If its a 1 hit kill no, if its a 2 hit kill sure, why not. I really do hate 1 hit melee kill, but that's just me. I think its perfect how this game did their melee system.(2 hit kill and charged shot one shot kill.

2 hits is fine because this melee with the gun butt gotta go, I really am not liking the melee

I've had some audio hiccups as well, when Gould was trying to talk to me it went all static and not like it was intended to. A few times audio just drops out in gun battles but then comes back like a sob like an evil gnome is some how turning internal knobs on my tv. I do agree sprint shouldn't cost you energy, tho a motion blur super sprint would've been sweet and understandably cost your suit some juice. No mp issues other than listening to 12 year olds...another audio pain in the A@#....

I've had some audio hiccups as well, when Gould was trying to talk to me it went all static and not like it was intended to. A few times audio just drops out in gun battles but then comes back like a sob like an evil gnome is some how turning internal knobs on my tv. I do agree sprint shouldn't cost you energy, tho a motion blur super sprint would've been sweet and understandably cost your suit some juice. No mp issues other than listening to 12 year olds...another audio pain in the A@#....

If I start hearing whiny voices MUTE, MUTE, MUte