Achievement Trading & Co-op Thread

Clueless

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 38 Commando and just finished my 1st playthrough.Would love to be part of a group or find a person who can help me powerlevel up to level 50 or can help me out with the Thresher Thrashed achievement.I'd be totally in your debt if anyone could help me power level up my Gunzerker and Assassin to level 25-31 to get the character specific achievements. You'd be my savior if anyone could help my powerlevel my Mechromancer to level 50.My gt is AWESOME X 916 and i'm online right now until 1:30pm Pacific Standand Time in the USA.send a messange over XBL

Level 38 Commando and just finished my 1st playthrough.Would love to be part of a group or find a person who can help me powerlevel up to level 50 or can help me out with the Thresher Thrashed achievement.I'd be totally in your debt if anyone could help me power level up my Gunzerker and Assassin to level 25-31 to get the character specific achievements. You'd be my savior if anyone could help my powerlevel my Mechromancer to level 50.My gt is AWESOME X 916 and i'm online right now until 1:30pm Pacific Standand Time in the USA.send a messange over XBL

Looking to find Jimmy Jenkins, anybody at that part or set up for I would appreciate the help.

Also looking for anyone that is possibly doing the Fleshstick boost, to help out with leveling assassin and beserker. Can help out to boost lower level toons as well once I hit 50 (only a couple more levels, woot!)

Or just overall looking for people to play TVHM. Will be on most of the afternoon.

send message or FR GT: SuperLadenPwr

looking to level my character to level 50 as quick as possible.

I have

The slayer of terra class mod level 50 for assassin

Turtle Shield level 50

Fit Turtle Shield level 50

Speedy Shield level 50

Looking to do a bunch of Terra runs, I can't kill him myself, I am only a level 20 really only interested in Iridium and getting levels to 50.

send me a invite and tell me what you want.

I don't have a Mic, but I can do as many runs as you can.

Travisbickle74

I Would like help with boosting my Gunzerker to level 20 and Zero to level 31. I have Maya at level 50 as well so I can reciprocate helping anyone else out with flesh stick boosting if needed. Can also assist with killing terra if needed. Please message me on live if interested, I'm usually on around 11 PM EST. Thank you in advance.

GT TrystenBlack

I'll help anybody who's looking to kill Terra, maybe power level your other characters as well if you do the same for me. Maybe farm other bosses as well to dupe items.

Can you help me rush my mechromancer to level 50? Will help you in return have a lvl 50 siren if you need to farm bosses or anything