Need 5000 miles Do it AFK

now i know AFK is away from keyboard dont go bugging me about that. lets make it AFC away from controller. for the most part.

first load up a private cruise on xbox live so theres no parked cars in the ways can be done without it but its easier

now all you need to do is have the ninja motorcycle the ducati 999 might work. and go down to the section of beach that is shown in my map.

have button B (it goes kinda weird and moves with out B) and the right trigger rubber banded or taped. and have the joystick taped right.

i went for about 20 minutes so far without moving while i was doin this and you go roughly 90 miles an hour too

now this whole part of the beach will work but i found that i hardly ever move when im at the red circle thats on my map.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a293/butterballer/circle.jpg

and ignore the numbers they were part of a collectible map on google.

have fun gettin 5000 miles

After recently discovering this website im on a hunt to get my first 1000G from a game, and MCLA is what i have elected as it seems the easiest for a 'begginer' achiever.

I was trying to get this achiemvnet using the method #1 gave, although every time i start it there the cops come and bust me... is there a way around this or at least somewhere on the map where the pigs don't roam?

After recently discovering this website im on a hunt to get my first 1000G from a game, and MCLA is what i have elected as it seems the easiest for a 'begginer' achiever.

I was trying to get this achiemvnet using the method #1 gave, although every time i start it there the cops come and bust me... is there a way around this or at least somewhere on the map where the pigs don't roam?

Dude, if you're aiming for the 1000 gs just play the game, it'll unlock eventually.

Dude, if you're aiming for the 1000 gs just play the game, it'll unlock eventually.

I'm very close, on the edge of 600 GS with only online missons and the goal attacks left to do.. but i want to get this one over and done with.

I have put a lot of hours and drive time into the game and am still only in the early 3000's when it comes to miles.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont understand why people come into this topic going '5000 isn't that much, dude just play the game properly'

Why did you click on this thread? If people want to get this achievement AFK (or AFC lol) then let them!

anyway, i have got every other achievement on this game and im only at about 3500 miles, i dont fancy the prospect of driving around the freeways for over hours and hours so i'll give this a try, thanks TC

Uhh, no you won't. From what I've read, most people who have got every achievement except this have only clocked up about 3500-4000 miles.

Yep, ive got all the other achievements and only clocked up about 3500 miles total.

Maybe all these people claiming that you'll get the 5000 miles easily while going for the others are just terrible at the game and spend alot longer trying to win the races.....

• 2 weeks later...
i do this but after a certain amount of time my control disconnects, how can i stop this? and yes this method does work and after completion you do get between 3500-4000miles unless u suck badly then you will have clocked up loads of miles.

Buy a wired controller, they are pretty cheap