Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

DEG23

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Edited by DEG23

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm looking to get the online achievements for this game. It appears like there's no gaming sessions lined up. I'm not quite sure how this works, but I'd appreciate some information on when a session may arise. Alternatively, anyone else that still needs these achievements, please feel free to add me - Gamertag: thebritt2001.

I've already gotten all of the achievements in this game. I posted in the old Achievement Trading thread but I thought it might be helpful if I reposted here since we've changed things.

I will gladly build a banner for anyone. Just send me a message on XBL. After I build one for you, I'll invite you to my world so you can build one for me. Since I have more than 20 banners already you'll get that achievement as soon as you join my game. I've got quite the collection growing now of banners from people I've helped. :D

For reference in coordinating times, I am located in America's Central time zone.

Hi, I'm looking to get the online achievements for this game. It appears like there's no gaming sessions lined up. I'm not quite sure how this works, but I'd appreciate some information on when a session may arise. Alternatively, anyone else that still needs these achievements, please feel free to add me - Gamertag: thebritt2001.

For something like this, your best bet is going to be coordinating in advance. Find folks who posted in the archived thread and send them a message on XBL like you did me. Hopefully folks will post here that are willing to help others so that they can find partners.

Edited by troy0891

For something like this, your best bet is going to be coordinating in advance. Find folks who posted in the archived thread and send them a message on XBL like you did me. Hopefully folks will post here that are willing to help others so that they can find partners.

Aye, I think I got a couple of others who came along to give me a hand. Thanks again for helping me out, I really appreciate it (and wow, you do certainly have quite a banner collection going on!) Still five towers short though - so if anyone reads this please feel free to message me!

I'm a little unsure how this new system works, do we still treat this thread just like the previous thread? Post up if we want or need help, or are there new rules I'm missing?

• 4 months later...

Hello,

Been looking to get the last two online achievements for "A Kingdom For Keflings" for some time now. Willing to give you a banner if you give me one! If you have all 20 thats grand. Please send me a message on here or on xboxlive. Gamertag: element064 Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! I've been meaning to get this one done for awhile now, but I feel like it's far too late to get it done. If anyone can help me out that would be great, I'll build a banner or whatever else you need.

GT: epsvo

Just send me a message!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After leaving my 360 on idle for about 60 hours, I finally got both online achievements. If anyone still needs the "World Traveler" achievement, I will be letting this game run for the next 24 hours or so, then I will let my 360 a rest for a few days. If anyone missed out during this time, feel free to send me a message is you still need the achievement I will gladly help. Thank you to all those who built a tower in my world finally allowing me to complete this game.

GT: CanUCtheRealMe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi all,

I know this is a long shot but I'm kind of hoping that since this game is backwards compatible that I might finally be able to get these last two achievements

Friend

World Traveler

I'm online most days but most of Wednesday's and Thursday's.

Timezone: GMT

Gamertag: Uber Tel

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...