Achievement Trading Thread

The Pants Party

Looking to do as many map pack achievements as possible tonight. Me and a friend want to get these done and no one else on our friends' lists have the season pass. Anyone that wants to start a party of 5 for a Gears Marathon tonight hit me up.

GT: IReIoaded (two i's no L)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get I'm Rubber, You're Glue done if possible. Just need someone with two controllers. We can quickly boot up chapter 2, I can join in, get 7 more kills, and wham-bam, we're done. I'm willing to trade!

Hi guys, I only need the achievement for completing RAAM's shadow in 4 player co-op. I am more than happy to zip through it on casual in one sitting! I am in the UK and I am n most evenings, send me a msg on XBL if you are interested!

GT - bl0w1ng bubbl3s (yes, it's a zero, a 1 & a 3) lol

Hi guys I need help with the following achievements;

Ghosts From My Past

Foreshadowing

Zeta Team, Go!

If people would like to help me it will be very much appreciated, I'm online all day for the next 2 days, either message me of add me on;

Wayne Brooks HD

I also have two controllers i can use for Zeta Team, Go! And i also need foreshadowing but i don't know how to boost that, for ghosts from my past i would just keep playing dude i got it in like 2 days by accident :)

I Am on UK Time, I want to get this within the next week if i can. If everyone else is States or Europe i don't mind getting up at weird times, I'm on a loooooong summer holiday now so just message/add me at the GT below and once we've got 5 we'll organise something :)

GT: TC Kurly

Edited by everytimeonfire
To add gamertag

I'm also interested in getting that Zeta Team, Go! achievement, so if someone can send me an invite, I'd appreciate it (for now Alicia is my character of choice).

I'm also interested in getting any Horde achievements included in other DLC releases like for example:

Defending the Past

Horde Natural

Unstoppable Force

Force Multiplier

Send me an invite (my internet connection won't allow me to create public matches). I usually play daily at this time.

GT: Aidexx

Because I'm lame and don't have a lot of other friends who still need some of the co-op achievements, horde achievement, etc., I'm still needing to get a lot of these achievements done. If anyone else is needing them, definitely hit me up with a friends request and a message and we'll get to work. I live in Eastern Time and get off work around 5-6 p.m. Anytime after that, I'm good to game and always on weekends. Just let me know when.

The only achievement I need from this is Foreshadowing, so what I'm basically asking is; Can anyone help me out with this. I will, of course, return the favour by helping with this or any other achievement.

GT: DullSword52. I will be online tomorrow from 10:00am to 13:00pm UK time. My only other request is that you forgive me for not using a mic.

Edited by Colechr94

Looking for three people do a run through of the campaign with. Already done it on arcade so preferably a standard mode run however I don't really care either way. Also need 10 kills with a Mauler shield so I suppose this could be done at the same time, as well as the horde achievement "Zeta Team, Go!". I haven't got a mic so someone would have to message me the character to choose for it.

GT: ryanb1705

EDIT: I no longer need these achievements. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Edited by ryan1705

I want to boost all the multiplayer achievements that needs to be done with 5 players! .. I need 4 ppl who are serious with it and have all the map packs.. I'm willing to help everybody but I just need 4 players.:uzi:

Just add me (no need to send a message) .. Gamertag: XBLMaximusNL

So if you're looking for a team of 5 ppl .. just copy this message, put your name under mine and add me.

XBLMaximusNL