The Complete Event Calendar

Spun77xLucky Stricke

Before going into the match, a popup saying to download the fenix maps to play on dedicated servers. I chose continue without download.

I played a public wingman match. (only 298 worldwide). It was only 1am Monday.

Do I need the fenix maps for socialite?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed, total gamerscore for gears 3 is still 1750. That could be a problem. I even installed the update this morning.

You shouldn't

Thanks. I'll do another public game on the next event. Friday sounds good.

Hang on that ain't right, second cycle started after event #35 not after #30. 35 is the maximum amount of unique event ribbons.

Just noticed, total gamerscore for gears 3 is still 1750.

Nope, it is 2000G. If you want it to update on your profile, you need to re-download your profile. Edited by Cobruh
Added in second quote to saving making new post.

can anybody help me out i literally need all of the event ribbons i have five . is there a list of all events anywhere that i can use to find out what i have and what i havent got if so can somebody send me a link to the site its posted on i dont realy play online versus im more of a horde person but ive only recently started playing again with my old team its just annoying that i cant find a complete list of events anywhere so please help me :)

Are you actually serious? Please tell me you're not this stupid.

It's the first damn post in this thread.

They changed it for the weekend. That's what I was trying to explain to people mid-week last week. When they updated it to Gnasher Guardian like Tuesday or whatever, that wasn't an "extra" event. It was just the weekend's event that they put up early instead of waiting until Friday.

It's why I got upset at that guy for posting in my thread about two events a week when he had absolutely no proof of that. I assumed (and correctly) that it was merely the weekend event that had been put up early giving people a few extra days' opportunity to get it, nothing more.

I'm not expecting each week's event until Fridays normally. Last week was an anomaly until we see otherwise with events consistently put up on a day other than Friday.

They changed it for the weekend. That's what I was trying to explain to people mid-week last week. When they updated it to Gnasher Guardian like Tuesday or whatever, that wasn't an "extra" event. It was just the weekend's event that they put up early instead of waiting until Friday.

It's why I got upset at that guy for posting in my thread about two events a week when he had absolutely no proof of that. I assumed (and correctly) that it was merely the weekend event that had been put up early giving people a few extra days' opportunity to get it, nothing more.

I'm not expecting each week's event until Fridays normally. Last week was an anomaly until we see otherwise with events consistently put up on a day other than Friday.

They needed to make this shit change automatically all the time like the goddamn challenges on Reach.

Peter Knepley ‏@PeteNub

#GearsWeekend Gnasher Guardian stays another week, Zeta goes to Execution, Tyranny skin appears, event ribbon repeat from 11/17

LOL...they don't even bother changing the event...

............................. I don't even know what to say anymore. I- I mean, this is a joke right? EPIC is doing this on purpose right?

............................. I don't even know what to say anymore. I- I mean, this is a joke right? EPIC is doing this on purpose right?

actually no. its just the way how they run the show in epic studios. whenever they are working on a new project (in this case judgement), they simply dont give a damn about their previous games/projects.

for eg everyone is aware about rank reset, rank 100 glitch and barrier breaker glitch of gears of war2, but still epic did not bother to patch those glitches.

and then we have gears of war3, where epic games does not want to spend more time and energy, since they have already made huge profits on this game. thats why no new ribbons (god knows how much time is needed to create a ribbon with new id or in this case to change the name of the event). even gears of war 3 has the same progress reset bug, which is still persistent.

few days back an event got delayed bcos pete's was down or something. cant they even come up with better excuses??.

anyway i just unlocked this miserable achievement. i can just pray for you fellow gamers that your achievement unlocks as soon as possible. :)

For those that are confused I made a quick table of the events/ribbons so far using Spun77xLucky Stricke's original.

If you've done an event on the left column you won't get a ribbon for the event in line with it on the right. Unless your account is proper screwed up.

http://flic.kr/p/cmNfyj

Once I get a chance to look at your table if it looks correct, do you mind if I add it to the OP of my event ribbons explanation thread?

actually no. its just the way how they run the show in epic studios. whenever they are working on a new project (in this case judgement), they simply dont give a damn about their previous games/projects.

for eg everyone is aware about rank reset, rank 100 glitch and barrier breaker glitch of gears of war2, but still epic did not bother to patch those glitches.

and then we have gears of war3, where epic games does not want to spend more time and energy, since they have already made huge profits on this game. thats why no new ribbons (god knows how much time is needed to create a ribbon with new id or in this case to change the name of the event). even gears of war 3 has the same progress reset bug, which is still persistent.

few days back an event got delayed bcos pete's was down or something. cant they even come up with better excuses??.

anyway i just unlocked this miserable achievement. i can just pray for you fellow gamers that your achievement unlocks as soon as possible. :)

But, there's a new weapon skin!!! :Bounce::Bounce::Bounce:

lol...

Once I get a chance to look at your table if it looks correct, do you mind if I add it to the OP of my event ribbons explanation thread?

Yeah sure thats fine, im pretty sure it's correct as Pete Nub said this event ribbon is the repeat from 17th November so it seems to tally up.

Man, I feel for anyone who comes up from behind on this game to get full 2000G. I've been stuck on 29/30 for 7 WEEKS now. I've gotten no ribbons from anything I've played.

Haven't tried this weekend's stuff yet, but I'm not all that hopeful.

Pete Nub is so awesome. I created three different twitter accounts to (politely) ask him about Socialite and new ribbons but he's never responded.

What kind of tweets DOES he respond to, you ask?

Thomas Hill@Thomashill4

@PeteNub I'd like to say thank you for the Gnasher Guardian playlist :)

Retweeted by Peter Knepley