Funny Darksiders II Literial Trailer

thml777

Oh man not this guy again. I'll admit that the video had some interesting moments to it. I even cracked a smile on a couple of the jokes. I just really don't like this guy in general. He was the most annoying part of the Ubisoft E3 press conference. Some stuff like this is okay. But his personality is really annoying most of the time. I do admit that I've only seen a few things of his. So this is just an observation based on those few instances. No offense intended to anyone that is a fan of his. There are definitely far more irritating YouTube personalities.

I've got to agree, I've seen a few of these before and some his other videos and I just don't see whats funny about it his jokes are basically the same everytime and the jokes aren't that funny anyway. The Ubisoft press conference was painful not only because his jokes were terrible but the fact that there wasn't even a chuckle from the crowd made it much worse, I can understand it may have been scripted but if he was that great surely he could make a terrible script at least bearable.

Haha, "Death should be nerfed!"

I like Tobuscus. Ubi PR made him look like an idiot so that that delicious minx whose name escapes me could use him for her poorly written supposedly-subtle-yet-blatantly-obvious sex jokes.