Best/Easiest way to boost "Foreshadowing"...

Quantum Binman

...is to simply play the game with Raam/Kim as your default characters and politely ask someone on the opposing team to help you.

Has worked for me and 4 friends so far - had it done in under 5 mins today!

Considering I was in a 10-player group organised here last night which had nothing after THREE HOURS of trying to get everyone in the same public game, it makes a lot more sense!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...is to simply play the game with Raam/Kim as your default characters and politely ask someone on the opposing team to help you.

Has worked for me and 4 friends so far - had it done in under 5 mins today!

So your saying a should send a random player a message on the other to to change his character to Kim next game so I can target and kill him.

..like that's gonna work.

No the easiest way to boost it is to gather 2 boosting lobbies together and have the leaders prefer each other and search in a dead lobby like ranked anything and find each other. Not the most perfect method but it will work better than asking a random on the other team.

No the easiest way to boost it is to gather 2 boosting lobbies together and have the leaders prefer each other and search in a dead lobby like ranked anything and find each other. Not the most perfect method but it will work better than asking a random on the other team.

I like this method also, or just get a few boosting parties going on at once at the most dead playlist on gears

I like this method also, or just get a few boosting parties going on at once at the most dead playlist on gears

That would make it even easier. Still searching for one group or 3 other groups is still easier then asking the assholes who generally populate xbox live for help.

That would make it even easier. Still searching for one group or 3 other groups is still easier then asking the assholes who generally populate xbox live for help.

Indeed. I think what is needed since ALOT of people are trying to get this achievement is just to set a date and time for a MASS RAAM vs Minh Foreshadowing boosting unofficial gears event. Anybody who wants this achievement just join at that time and date.. sort of like a flashmob of us getting the achievement

So your saying a should send a random player a message on the other to to change his character to Kim next game so I can target and kill him.

..like that's gonna work.

Worked for me. I returned the favour in the following round.

Not everyone on xboxlive is a dick, some people are genuinely quite nice :)

Anyway, if you see "Quantum Binman" knocking about, send me a message and I will let you murder me a few times for free :Bounce:

We did it on Alpha playlist. It's the smallest population, and it's only 4 vs 4 so everyone can fit in the party (or you can add guest controllers as needed instead of people). Usual tricks apply I guess - party leaders being in same region, everyone preferring each other. Wait until one team has all bots then the other team searches. Once you're in, the teams may not switch roles for a few matches. STAY IN! They should switch eventually, and it'll be faster than searching again because even if you got lucky with a successful first search, don't assume your next attempt will go as smoothly (it didn't for us).

Glad to get this out of the way. Terrible Achievement design. If it were, "Raam executes 10 COG of any variety", that would have been amusing with an army of Raam's for a few days.

The easiest way was brothers til the end buy you missed the boat :(

All you needed was one friend with both of you having signed in a 2nd controller.

Then just keep searching together in quick match until it came up. After doing that with a mate I was gutted I wasted 2 hours trying to do it with two parties of 5!

Worked for me. I returned the favour in the following round.

Not everyone on xboxlive is a dick, some people are genuinely quite nice :)

Anyway, if you see "Quantum Binman" knocking about, send me a message and I will let you murder me a few times for free :Bounce:

Turns out the very first guy I ask in a warzone game responds with a '"yes plz!!"

It was just us 2 for about 6 matches straight. unfortunately it took a lot longer than a should have since I was on the locust side 3 times in a row but in the end we both got the achievement.

-sigh- I tried this. For every RAAM on the other team (3) I let them get the achievement, then invited them to a party and asked them to return the favour. They agreed. Next game i was Cog. And after that. Then I was locust and all three people were on my team. Then I was Cog. Two people quit, leaving me with one other person willing to help me if i was locust and he cog.

So naturally the next two games I was Cog and then finally, we were both locust so he quit. Fuck this game. That took fucking hours. For nothing.

im online now if any 1 up for doing it now GT leanythemustang

Use the achievement trading thread for this.

This thread is for discussing the easiest method for getting the Foreshadowing achievement.

Anyway, I just got a team of 5 and some of us threw on our second controllers. We started a match and the remaining people in our party searched over and over and ended up finding us. Only took about 30 minutes, if that.

ahh i am confused ,there are so many opinions about this.

So whats the best way now to boost foreshadowing achievement?

And can you get banned for this if you boost it? i heard something about it.

( i worked all the week i couldn`t even look at the achievements ,but all i need is foreshadowing...whats the best way to get it? I could need help with that one )

best regards

D.A.

ahh i am confused ,there are so many opinions about this.

So whats the best way now to boost foreshadowing achievement?

And can you get banned for this if you boost it? i heard something about it.

( i worked all the week i couldn`t even look at the achievements ,but all i need is foreshadowing...whats the best way to get it? I could need help with that one )

best regards

D.A.

Send me a message the next time your online and we can test all your theories =)