anyone know a good solo strategy for call of the dead?

Rascalov

I downloaded all the DLC in the sale which was on a few days ago. Got through First Strike pretty easily, but Escalation seems really tough. I have no idea how to survive long enough to get enough points for the scavenger, VR11, juggernog, turning on the power and upgrading the weapons, all without dying. Is it better to try to kill George before going for the other achievements? As he follows you everywhere and if you hit him accidentally, you are screwed. He also makes it just shy of impossible to camp anywhere.

Also I tried a search, but it's not working for me right now...

If you kill George, he will come back within a couple of rounds.

If you manage to piss him off, lead him to water, it will chill him out.

If you want a crawler to last, make sure George electrifies it. It shouldn't freeze if it goes into water. (May require you to piss George off)

If you want to make money, loop around the bottom of the lighthouse. Might take a few tries to get the hang of it, but it works well. Just make sure you have an escape route for if and when you hit George.

I just spent 8 hours straight trying to do Ensemble Cast with someone. Didn't get past the vodka bottle part because we kept dying. Tried the bottom of the lighthouse but we always got overwhelmed. I was equipped with pack-a-punched galil, ray gun and juggernog at one point and still died. No idea how you are supposed to survive long enough to complete the achievement... :(

I tried again with 2 other guys and it was cake. :) Used a different strategy and it worked much better than running around the bottom floor of the lighthouse.

What was the strategy? I've been trying to get EC for a while myself.

At the bottom of the lighthouse, there is a part where you go down an ice slide which leads to an outside area with a lake. 2 guys camp there while 1 guy runs around below the ledge with a zombie train behind him. The 2 guys kill the zombies from the top of the ledge. There will be zombies coming from the room where you slid down, but they are easy to deal with. Got to wave 20 without any trouble doing that.