[[New]]Fifa 13 Deal

ThatPaul

Just to let everybody know

New Deal at sainsburys works with Special edition and normal

Xbox 360 and PS3

This code will give you a discount if you enter it..

SETOK12

Special edition £48.99 Down -£39.19

Normal Edition

£42.99 - £34.39

Hope this helps a few people

Normal edition is £22 at Sainsburys when you spend £30 on food.

Not sure about special edition. Ill ring them later and edit my post with the info

Has this been announced or just a bit of inside info on your part? Can you pre order at Sainsburys and get that price?

Normal edition is £22 at Sainsburys when you spend £30 on food.

Not sure about special edition. Ill ring them later and edit my post with the info

Morbido, do you have a Link to the Source of Information for the "Normal edition being £22 at Sainsburys when you spend £30 on food"?

I ask because Retailers don't normally release price Information until a couple of Days before FIFA is in the Shops, and £22 would be considerably cheaper than the offers in previous Years, see below:

Offers for FIFA 12's In Store U.K. Release Day last year:

Sainsbury's FIFA 12 Release Day Offer - £28.99 When you spend £30 on other Shopping. (Without spending £30 on other Shopping, FIFA 12 is available on its own for £38.99)

Tesco's FIFA 12 Release Day Offer - £25 When you purchase another PS3 or XBOX 360 chart game. (Without buying another Chart Game, FIFA 12 is available on its own for £39.90).

Morrison’s FIFA 12 Release Day Offer - £30 When you buy another title from the top eight. (Without buying a Top Eight Title, FIFA 12 is available on its own for £39.99).

I dont have a link guys.

Ill ring them tomo (forgot to do it earlier) and let you all know.

Edit - Looks like im sorely mistaken. Rung them up and they said they wont know their deals till next week (which is what Tom said). Sorry to build up everyones hopes.

Edited by Morbido