Girlfriend and I broke up right before video game season......HELL YA!!!!

I was sad until I realized now I have time and money to play and buy every game I want including this one! This game looks so amazing that it would of sucked having a time limit on it and having to stare at it while im forced to watch vampire diaries all night when I get off work because woman dont no how to use there own television! lol. Plus that plasma lamp is gunna look smansy next to my bed!

you do realise this post makes you look like a sad no lifer, i have a gf and a child and if i had to give up gaming for them i would no questions asked, i spend all day with them and then when the lil ones gone to bed and settled thats when my gaming begins and i get plenty of time for it, on mic other day i heard someone screaming at their 6 week old child because it was crying and he wanted to play the game, it made me feel sick....

but your not mentioning a child but to say you would rather play a 3rd rate game than have a girl is kinda depressing lol and sorta shows what a rather sad life your living

you do realise this post makes you look like a sad no lifer, i have a gf and a child and if i had to give up gaming for them i would no questions asked, i spend all day with them and then when the lil ones gone to bed and settled thats when my gaming begins and i get plenty of time for it, on mic other day i heard someone screaming at their 6 week old child because it was crying and he wanted to play the game, it made me feel sick....

but your not mentioning a child but to say you would rather play a 3rd rate game than have a girl is kinda depressing lol and sorta shows what a rather sad life your living

Lol same here. Wife an 3 kids. 5,4, an 3. So my gaming starts when they go to bed, unless the kids want to play marvel vs capcom origins lol.. then we get to play during the day.. the kids love fighting games lol...

There is no way in which this post doesn't seem like a cry for desperation or sympathy... Though I question your definitely of "Season for games" Winter is usually the season that the best games come out because it is around Christmas, other than that games just come out when they want too.

Also as someone else said, I have a girlfriend and that doesn't hinder my game playing ability at all... I mean its not like a play all day, so its pretty easy to find an hour or to each day of my own personal free time to play... and that's with going to college and having a job.

You know what I find funny? People in relationships don't want to be in relationships. Yet there are socially awkward penguins like myself who crave and would give their own arm just to be with a girl.

MOST people are like that. Not me, I'm married to my best friend an have 3 awesome kids that share my passion for gaming lol.. we're basically a gaming family lol..

Sweet, i guess.

You could at least try to make it less obvious about trying to get your 5 posts lol.. you could have given your opinion or said how dumb you think the OP is for thinking like that, but No, you say "Sweet, I guess." Lol.. at least try Man, try... if they think you're just spamming, they will take your post count away lol...

Just some friendly FYI.

I was sad until I realized now I have time and money to play and buy every game I want including this one! This game looks so amazing that it would of sucked having a time limit on it and having to stare at it while im forced to watch vampire diaries all night when I get off work because woman dont no how to use there own television! lol. Plus that plasma lamp is gunna look smansy next to my bed!

well whatever makes u happy i guess still i might be happier with a women then with games but if we both loved to play games then ill be the happiest guy in the world. this is why i try to look for a women who loves games as much as i do, then the relationship would be perfect.

You know what I find funny? People in relationships don't want to be in relationships. Yet there are socially awkward penguins like myself who crave and would give their own arm just to be with a girl.

hahaha.....yea :(

Anyway, grats to the OP about having time to cut things limb from limb without getting hassled by the gf. Raiden left his girl behind when he decided to go become Mr. Roboto and kick some ass, so why shouldn't you?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm married and have recently become a Dad. All I can say is take full advantage of that free time and enjoy it while it lasts ;) I love my little family but they do sometimes get in the way of maintaining my gaming addiction, lol.

I doubt games like this, Bioshock and Tomb Raider are going to be quite as immersive when I'm being dragged off every few minutes to change nappies and make bottles :p

Well bro if wasn't to be there will be another one meant for you , sorry for your break up

Now game to hell and enjoy life day bye day, but don't let the gaming consume your life good luck wish you all the best

I REALLY like this guys optimism xD KUDOS BRO!

I enjoy ma vidjagaems, but I can't forsake the ladies brah.

Good on you for toughing through it, but sounds like either you were on a video game high (which are always followed by lows) or you had a rather casual relationship with the X.

Either way ... congrats?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey don't knock the vampire diaries, it is actually a pretty good show. for years I thought it was just another twilight. I was wrong. this girl I like watches so I checked it out. If i get her to be my girl and she wants to watch that when I want to play games that's fine by me. But if she wants to put on love and hip hop...FUCK THAT SHIT!