Achievement Guide/Roadmap needed for latest Title Update achievements

Corrupt.

• 2 months later...

Here's you a really simple and accurate guide: Play the game.

It's all straightforward and you shouldn't need a guide to figure out how to use a skill or kill someone with one until you get an achievement for doing so.

Needing a guide for anything that isn't an area-specific, collection, or actually challenging achievement is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. If you can't figure out something that simple by yourself you shouldn't even own the game.

Here's you a really simple and accurate guide: Play the game.

It's all straightforward and you shouldn't need a guide to figure out how to use a skill or kill someone with one until you get an achievement for doing so.

Needing a guide for anything that isn't an area-specific, collection, or actually challenging achievement is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. If you can't figure out something that simple by yourself you shouldn't even own the game.

Roadmaps not only help people if they don't know how to do the achievements, they also offer better ways on completing them, maybe even doing more than one achievement at a time, the roadmap has its perks.

To be honest, I don't need it either, but why rebuke others? Happy Wars isn't like Super Mario - Mario has a lot of games out, and knowing how to play the first gives you an insight on the second. As for Happy Wars, this is the first game like this, and many people on their way to completing Happy Wars doesn't know how to do everything. I just had to tell one of my friends the other day that you don't need to level up 6 items to level 10 to bring one of them to level 15, thus getting the associated achievement, more than likely others are leveling up items to 10 instead of using them as copies for material in leveling up.

The only way you won't be confused is off of other reliable friends/sources such as a roadmap. I would make one but I don't have reliable resources except to equip Experience buffs on your Helmet armor to get to level 5 faster.