What's the Fastest way to research tier 7 tank?

Ofcourse without spending real money that is?

Anybody know a quicker way to this

There's no shortcut, however, the fast way is the way you would earn more XP

I went with the American medium/heavy branch (M3 Lee, Sherman, Sherman Jumbo and T29)

If you're better with tank destroyers you could go with the British Line (alecto, AT2, AT8, etc. but the at8 is slow so sometimes you don't get too much action)

go with your play style and just play a lot with the same tank until you go up

Man up and play. There are no shortcuts, however I find I gain the most xp with TDs and SPGs (TDs are possibly faster, but SPGs are more fun).

Right now I'm going through the British Medium Tanks (the bottom row of UK). This is because I liked the medium and heavy tanks and by going through this I was able to get the 100 Medium and 100 Heavy along the way. The final tank is the Black Prince in this tier tree. all depends on how you play though.

The Caernarvon comes after the Black Prince, so that's not right.

Man up? Lol were talking bout a video game not beer haha anyways ya I'm at a tier 6 now and working on 7 but incredibly bored of this game already I think it's cuz u shoot them all day but don't damage them? Anyways thanks should have it soon

• 2 weeks later...

The easiest I found was the German TD line, does some great damage :)

Also started on the US TD line a few days ago and already have all upgrades for the Wolverine (Tier 5) so that line is quite easy as well.

The Great Brittain line is very slow though, since you can't do a whole lot of damage with the basic guns and they're very slow so you can pretty much go one path and before you know it the time is over :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Agreed, the Churchill is just complete rubbish. I literally have trouble damaging a tank from a person who isn't even playing if they are just one tier higher. Such a broken multiplayer - anything a tier or two higher is impossible to damage. I'd certainly avoid the Churchill if I could go back.

The multiplayer isn't broken, you just have to adapt your style of play depending on the tier of enemies you're facing, if you're bottom tier then you have to either get behind enemies while they're otherwise engaged and shoot them in the arse or the side where their armour is thinner.

The Churchill equipped with the top guns should have no problem damaging tanks higher tiered than they are from the flanks or by hitting weakspots.

The multiplayer isn't broken, you just have to adapt your style of play depending on the tier of enemies you're facing, if you're bottom tier then you have to either get behind enemies while they're otherwise engaged and shoot them in the arse or the side where their armour is thinner.

The Churchill equipped with the top guns should have no problem damaging tanks higher tiered than they are from the flanks or by hitting weakspots.

Impossible to get behind anyone when you get detected from halfway across the map, then get one shotted by a tank 2-3 tiers higher than yours.

Game just isn't fun, really wish I hadn't started playing it. Just going to send my tanks in and quit every time till I get the 100 games with each class.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still... As a level 4 tank I often get placed in games with most tanks being between 6 and 8. The only way to do something useful in such cases is using a fast one and racing around like mad in order to expose as many as possible before being killed. Some maps work rather well for that. If your team mates react to it there's a chance it'll rain notifications of spotted targets being hit.

Still... As a level 4 tank I often get placed in games with most tanks being between 6 and 8. The only way to do something useful in such cases is using a fast one and racing around like mad in order to expose as many as possible before being killed. Some maps work rather well for that. If your team mates react to it there's a chance it'll rain notifications of spotted targets being hit.

If you as a tier IV are getting in games with up to tier VIII's then you're playing as a light tank, with the exception of the British the tier IV and V lights get what is called "scout matchmaking", these can see those higher level enemies quite often (up to and including tier X for the Chaffee). Normal matchmaking only generally sees up to two tiers higher.