• Kill Bill Vol. 1
    • Kill Bill Vol. 2
    • Death Proof
    • Inglourious Bastards

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe Desperado isn't on there. For shame...

Man. I dont know if I can pick only one. I'm a big Tarintino fan.

Out of all his movies, though. I'd have to say I like Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, From Dusk Till Dawn, Desperado, Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2., Inglorious Basterds....

Desperado was not directed by Quentin Tarrantino. He starred in the film, but he did not direct it. That's why it was not in the poll. If he had directed it, I'm sure it would have been in the poll. *facepalm*

Desperado was written and directed by Robert Rodriguez.

Desperado was not directed by Quentin Tarrantino. He starred in the film, but he did not direct it. That's why it was not in the poll. If he had directed it, I'm sure it would have been in the poll. *facepalm*

Desperado was written and directed by Robert Rodriguez.

You learn something new everyday ;). I thought he directed it, my bad. In which case i'll vote with Pulp Fiction.

Tarentino never directed True Romance, Natural Born Killers or From Dusk Till Dawn either though, did he?

I picked Kill Bill Vol 1.

I was such a huge obsessed fan when it came out. Went 5 times to see it at the cinema. I haven't watched it in a while though.

I feel Jackie Brown and Inglorious Basterds are seriously underrated though.

All of his movies are fantastic.

Tarentino never directed True Romance, Natural Born Killers or From Dusk Till Dawn either though, did he?

I picked Kill Bill Vol 1.

I was such a huge obsessed fan when it came out. Went 5 times to see it at the cinema. I haven't watched it in a while though.

I feel Jackie Brown and Inglorious Basterds are seriously underrated though.

All of his movies are fantastic.

No, Tony Scott directed True Romance, QT was a writer. Natural Born Killers was directed by Oliver Stone. Again I think QT was a writer on that as well. And From Dusk Till Dawn was directed by Robert Rodriguez. QT starred in that one and wrote the screenplay if I remember right.

I've seen the majority of his films, admittedly Kill Bill was really good, but for me Pulp Fiction was better. Loved Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson in this. I also liked the dialogue Jackson' character got. Always interesting to listen to it and how he performed it.

• 3 weeks later...

I would have to say Jackie Brown. I love Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs just as much. But, Jackie Brown was great. Really an overlooked film IMO.

True Romance is one of my all time favorites, but I didn't pick it because he didn't direct it (or NBK). I'm not nit picking. I'm saying he is an incredible writer. Oliver Stone can suck at times, but Tarantino's script was un-fuckupable. NBK was and still is great.

Dammit, I could watch them all over and over.