Official Bitching Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I have enchantments stashed worth 2.250.000 RPs. That should suffice to get one or two of my artifacts to Legendary heaven.

It takes right around 3.6 million RP to get an artifact weapon from the first Epic level to Legendary.

Just under 4 million RP to get a belt from first Epic to Legendary.

Right around 2.7 million to get a regular artifact from 1st Epic to Legendary.

Source is the tables I posted links to on page 2 of the "Awesome Fun Times" thread. Though I eye-ball estimated the math so it might not be right.

Edited by bigbear.

I put it in the awesome fun thread, but for those who aren't having lots of fun. From the NW Twitter account:

"maintenance tomorrow 6/25 at 7AM PDT for up to six hours due to network maintenance. This is just a server restart."

Same crap as the PC the day ago, I know. Well you guys have better something else to do during that awful long downtime.

OMG. It's my first day off, too. :( Guess I'm gonna grind some GTA5. *sigh*

Me too! :)

Seriously - no one in charge of this game can stop the continuous spamming from okaygold.com and the other phony gold sites - or does their cousin run those?

I did get a good chuckle - saw a little halfling with white hair running around killing people - name was "Betty White."

I don't get why they don't just track their accounts and hand them over to MS so they can ban their consoles, since stuff like that is against their tos, right?

i swear this is the 3rd time this week for maintenance.. if they aren't done by 3p est that really screws my timing for invocations.. guess i have to skip a day.

maybe now that the event and double ad's are over.. prices will go back to a somewhat normal amount.. dragon eggs were 15g each.. now they're like 40g.. i'm sure some people have the money, but that fucks the market for the rest of us...

i'm hungry =P (legit bitch)

i swear this is the 3rd time this week for maintenance.. if they aren't done by 3p est that really screws my timing for invocations.. guess i have to skip a day.

maybe now that the event and double ad's are over.. prices will go back to a somewhat normal amount.. dragon eggs were 15g each.. now they're like 40g.. i'm sure some people have the money, but that fucks the market for the rest of us...

The gold market tends to be a reflection of the AH prices. 10g roughly equals 10,000 AD. Eggs were around 30K AD before double ADs started. The gold market just hadn't caught up yet.

Edited by bigbear.

Dude I really welcome that those eggs are that expensive now which automatically raised the prices for gemmed clothes = more profit. But yeah...

Me too, still.

Update : 15:38 - Xbox supposedly up

Double Update: 15:47 able to login, checking out Zen Store when kicked. Can't log back in. Mounts still 35% off. Some new companions, mount(s?) dyes ...

Another Update: 16:06 logged back in, then kicked, now trying to login yet again.

(Note - I am retired and have nothing better to do today than let those of you with productive lives see what you are missing))

And ... Back up at 16:12. PC gets Double refinement AND 15% sale on Zen. Not Xbox.

16:21 ... Kicked and server unavailable

16:26 ... Twitter announcement they are locking Xbox shards again due to, duh ... Connection issues.

Edited by shazza53A

Xbox supposedly back up ... Going to check now.

It was up minutes after your previous post. Almost right at 6EST.

It was running okay. Still had freezes. Dragons with like 20 people there were still brutal. I never saw the Gelatinous Cube mount but others said it looked cool.

It was running okay. Still had freezes. Dragons with like 20 people there were still brutal. I never saw the Gelatinous Cube mount but others said it looked cool.

Yeah - I got interested in my book ;). I wouldn't make a very good real-time reporter.

I had no problem with dragons in Rothe and Icespire, but it wasn't super crowded. Cubes are rather annoying

Consider yourself lucky. I can't even play it right now. The lag is so bad I was killed from lagging off the map and couldnt even respawn. :( I want to play.