-Approximate amount of time to 120: 4-5 hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: N/A

-Number of missable achievements: None

-Do cheat codes disable achievements? N/A

-Does difficulty affect achievements? N/A

-Glitchy achievements: None

-Unobtainable achievements: None

-Extra equipment needed? None

Naval Strike is the third expansion for Battlefield 4. It adds all of the following for the low price of $15 (or free with Premium):

• 4 all-new multiplayer maps set in the South China Sea
  • 2 additional gadgets and 5 weapons all-new to Battlefield 4
  • Introducing the amphibious hovercraft vehicle
  • Carrier Assault game mode which is a re-imagining of the classic Battlefield 2142 Titan Mode
  • 10 new assignments with their own unlocks

The five new achievements are tied to using the various new additions in the expansion. You'll need to unlock the AA Mine by completing a new assignment, and two achievements require playing on the Wave Breaker and Operation Mortar maps. Other than the AA mine, they're all available to acquire out of the gate. It's just a matter of knowing what to do and when.

Overall, Naval Strike is a nice addition to Battlefield 4, and the new mode is a change of pace, combining the best features of Conquest and Rush. The only achievement that might give you any trouble is getting a kill with the AA Mine. The remaining achievements are not too difficult, and all serve as a good tour through the expansion's new features.

Edited by HamKet

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2435/UPtiyaQ=.jpg The Big Leagues 20:gsicon:

Play a round of Carrier Assault

Carrier Assault is the new game type introduced in Naval Strike, which is a re-imagining of Titan mode from Battlefield 2142. It plays like a mixture of Conquest and Rush. In the first part of the game, you capture flags while your cannons bombard the enemy carrier (and theirs bombard yours). Once the carriers are breached, your objectives change to board the enemy carrier and destroy two MCOM stations.

Search for a game in the Server Browser, and complete it. Win or lose, you'll get this achievement.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2435/UPlDwBE=.jpg Killing Me Softly 20:gsicon:

Get a kill in the ACV

The ACV is a new amphibious hovercraft vehicle, which smoothly transitions from water to land. It looks like a large inflatable raft with a giant propeller strapped on the back.

To get this achievement, you need to score a roadkill with the ACV, as kills as the passenger do not count. Look for players swimming about the water or who are engaged with combat with someone else. These new maps have lots of water, so you're bound to find someone swimming about.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2435/UPijOII=.jpg Spotted 20:gsicon:

Climb the highest point in Naval Strike

The highest point in the Naval Strike expansion can be found on the Wave Breaker map. This map features a large island cave in the center of the map, which houses a submarine. You can climb on top of this island near the B flag, and then make your way to the highest peak, which is on a rock to the North of the three electrical towers. Stand on the rock for a few moments to unlock the achievement.

Here's a video by HarryNinetyFour:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G89KY-q_z8U]Battlefield 4: Naval Strike DLC - Spotted Trophy / Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2435/UPuELIw=.jpg Fly Swatter 30:gsicon:

Kill an enemy with the AA Mine

The AA Mine is a new weapon for engineers, which takes the place of your rocket launcher. To unlock it, you'll need to be at least rank 10, and complete the "Death from Below" Naval Strike assignment. The requirements are:

- PDW ribbon x3 (Get six kills in a round with a PDW, the engineers default weapon class)

- Destroy 5 attack air vehicles with Rocket Launchers (This can be any aircraft except transport helicopters)

Once you unlock it, add it to your engineer kit. It is possible to get the achievement by picking up a dead engineer's kit, but you'd need to finish it before dying yourself.

Getting a kill with it is tricky, as the AA Mine is not very strong, doing only 30 vehicle damage per hit, and you can only carry and deploy two at a time. You also can't control when they fire; they'll target and fire upon the first aircraft that comes within range. To increase your odds of getting a kill, look for aircraft that are already heavily damaged, lay down your mines, and hope for the best. If you have a squad mate playing support, they can drop an ammo box to refill your AA mines, and you can drop two more as soon as your first two fire. As long as the kill feed says the kill came from the AA MINE, you'll get the achievement.

To boost this, get three others and find an empty Naval Strike map. Have one on each team play support, and the other play engineer with the AA mine equipped. Meet up together and have the engineer place the two AA mines down. Have the support player throw down an ammo box, and have the engineer refill the mines. Have the opposing team fly a helicopter to the meeting place, and hover in front of the two mines, triggering them and taking damage. As soon as the first mine launches, the engineer should lay down the other two mines he picked up as refills. They'll also launch at the chopper, and the four hits in quick succession should be enough to destroy the chopper and kill the pilot.

Alternatively, you can do with with two people, one on each team. Meet up with a helicopter, and have the engineer damage the chopper with the repair tool. Once the chopper's health is down to about 50, lay down the two AA mines. Once both of them hit, they should destroy the chopper and get the kill.

Here's a video by 4DWin.com, who uses the repair tool to damage the chopper before destroying it with AA mines:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO89igtyyf8]Battlefield 4 - Fly Swatter Trophy Achievement 4DWin.com - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2435/UPpk1B8=.jpg No Parley 30:gsicon:

Get a kill with the old cannon

Load up a game of Conquest on the Operation Mortar map, and work your way up the hill (or fly) to B flag. There are three cannons up there to choose from, two overlook the water, and one overlooking land (E flag). The best one to use is the one that overlooks E flag, as there is a path up the hill, and players will often use it to get to the hilltop where the cannons are.

Hang out near the cannon, and wait until you see an enemy coming your way. When you spot one, hop into the cannon, aim, and blast away. To aim, ignore the white targeting dot, and intead line up your shot with the bottom of the cannon. It'll might take you a few attempts, but is pretty straightforward.

Here's a video by HarryNinetyFour, though it's doubtful you'll get as lucky a kill as he did:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YATzEAGUCM]Battlefield 4: Naval Strike DLC - No Parley Trophy / Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by HamKet

2 quick things that may help some people.

Saw this on the battlelog forums, for "No Parlay" ignore the white dot aiming sight with the cannon, line up the underside of the end of the cannon barrel with what you want to hit. Firing down on objective A while an enemy was trying to capture it was how I got it.

For "Killing me softly", I was in the acv, jumped out and fired 2 stingers at a chopper and jumped back in the acv. They hit and killed the pilot and the achievement popped. Never ran anyone over. Could just be a glitch, could be worth testing, but this game's a mess, so it could work for others.

For "Killing me softly", I was in the acv, jumped out and fired 2 stingers at a chopper and jumped back in the acv. They hit and killed the pilot and the achievement popped. Never ran anyone over. Could just be a glitch, could be worth testing, but this game's a mess, so it could work for others.

That still works? We did that in BF3 some of the annoying vehicles kills. Nice.

I'll add them both a little later. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Corrupt. and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Battlefield 4 / DLC: Naval Strike Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!