Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I have a TA session set up so we can get boned together =0.

It's for this sunday at 8ish PM maybe it's 7. Anyways I also need the other MP achievements SO add me as a friend for those!

Anyways the session details are here

http://www.trueachievements.com/GamingSession.aspx?gamingsessionid=53622

It's for this sunday at 8ish PM maybe it's 7. Anyways I also need the other MP achievements SO add me as a friend for those!

I think I can make it. Do you want us to sign up here or there?

I think I can make it. Do you want us to sign up here or there?
Well I think it would be easier to get people to sign up there since users on that site might not be looking here.

Unfortunally even though there is 3 days to go I havent had an single entrant =P Surley people will join.

Also I am really enjoying the game so If anyone wants to be a Xbox buddy and just play through the levels on co-op, please, feel free =D

Okay guys my session is in like 6 hours and it's almost full, if you send me a FR and we need you I'll get you in.

im looking to get all online achievements as well as beating it on hard so add me, also add me to a list for boned if anyones starts one ill be checking back here this is going to be a game im getting into as soon as i get 200.6 on sotn and ill be done with that tonight.

EDIT: Forgot to mention gt is makecrack

Okay; looks like we have enough people to attempt to get BONED sometime in the near future.

ActionJack R08

Matty Thorns

Dr Fraust2911

DavidBowie 1986

Tulen

RamenN00d13

makes 6 people; but

MakeCrack

treed052

have also shown interest and don't seem to have gotten a response yet. The first group of 5 others who show interest let me know and we will try to setup a gaming session.

I understand we are all on different time zones, so we will need to work around that difficulty (we may need to wait until a weekend where people can have extra time).

GT: stansytbh

I am, currently, an absolute noob at this game... so as well as achievements could do with some friendly types to give me a few hints and tips whilst playing! Managed to find a group yesterday to finish off the normal levels I hadn't done but really struggling with hard mode stuff - probably due to gear!

Keep getting 'kicked' from groups as well (do people not like soma?), which is less than helpful!