Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay; looks like we have enough people to attempt to get BONED sometime in the near future.

ActionJack R08

Matty Thorns

Dr Fraust2911

DavidBowie 1986

Tulen

RamenN00d13

makes 6 people; but

MakeCrack

treed052

have also shown interest and don't seem to have gotten a response yet. The first group of 5 others who show interest let me know and we will try to setup a gaming session.

I understand we are all on different time zones, so we will need to work around that difficulty (we may need to wait until a weekend where people can have extra time).

I wouldn't mind helping others getting the Boned Achievement. Even though it would make more sense having people along that don't have it in the first place.

On a related note: a friend of mine also needs that achievement, so you could add him aswell. I'll give him a hint if necessary.

Edited by Dr Faust

Okay; looks like we have enough people to attempt to get BONED sometime in the near future.

ActionJack R08

Matty Thorns

Dr Fraust2911

DavidBowie 1986

Tulen

RamenN00d13

makes 6 people; but

MakeCrack

treed052

have also shown interest and don't seem to have gotten a response yet. The first group of 5 others who show interest let me know and we will try to setup a gaming session.

I understand we are all on different time zones, so we will need to work around that difficulty (we may need to wait until a weekend where people can have extra time).

I would love to get this achievement. I have a friend who would be willing to help as well. Let me know when people could get together.

XBL: CLANBEAR

ActionJack R08

Matty Thorns

Dr Fraust2911

DavidBowie 1986

Tulen

RamenN00d13

makes 6 people; but

MakeCrack

treed052

And I have sent a message to CLANBEAR as well.

The meeting time is 12:00 pm EST (-5:00 GMT) [9:00 am PST] on Saturday 02/12/2011.

We will be trying for the BONED achievement, this is the entire purpose of the grouping. We can attempt to help people out with other online ones if there is time and people are available.

I have confirmation for this time from: treed052, Matty Thorns, MakeCrack, Tulen, CLANBEAR, and Dr Faust2911.

Since there are more than 5 people (besides myself) interested, I will try to accommodate with two run-throughs.

Edited by ActionJack R08

Looking to get Boned achievement, currently have 2, so we need 4 more. If anyone is interested just msg me, and we can figure out a time, 8-12pm EST on weekdays, or pretty much any time during the weekend. I'll be trying to organize this for this weekend, but we will see what times people can show up for it.

1) Adeptus Wolf

2) DJCrash8

3)

4)

5)

6)

Extra1)

Extra2)

LF boosting for

Grim Synergy

Boned

...That one where Dracula has to put a female player under the influence so I can kill them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't really check the boards as much as I check the rest of the site so if anyone wants to send me a msg on StefnanBruce :) Usually playing anyway, if not this then MvC...

BONED achievement boosting party

I am starting a boosting party for those looking to obtain the BONED achievement. The achievement should only take about 5 minutes once we have the appropriate number of players. Time and date will be set once enough players have shown interest.

If you are interested post a reply here, or send me a message on XBOX Live.

Gamertag = A BANNED CRIBB

Click >HERE< for link to XBOX.com to send me a message.

Date of match: This Saturday 3/5/11

Time of match: 12:00pm (noon) Central U.S. time. (GMT -6)

Confirmed players:

1.) A Banned CRIBB - added 2/26/11

2.) UnstableGary - added 2/27/11

3.) Gacys Clown - added 2/27/11

4.) Gian311 - added 2/27/11

5.) miragedres - added 2/27/11

6.) Shishigami Zero - added 3/3/11

7.) The Rob 333 - added 3/3/11 - Let us know in advance that he can not make it on Saturday.

8.) Silent Fanatic - added 3/3/11

Willing to help: XBOX360achievements has some great members that are willing to help with a achievement they already have. Thanks to the following members that promote community and generosity.

Help (if needed): Redskinsfan26

Help (if needed): Reevinja

Help (if needed): Pkins

Edited by BANNED!

BONED achievement boosting party

I am starting a boosting party for those looking to obtain the BONED achievement. The achievement should only take about 5 minutes once we have the appropriate number of players. Time and date will be set once enough players have shown interest.

If you are interested post a reply here, or send me a message on XBOX Live.

Date of match: To be determined. (Most likely on a Saturday or Sunday)

Time of match: To be determined.

Confirmed players:

1.) A Banned CRIBB - added 2/26/11

2.) UnstableGary - added 2/27/11

3.) Gacys Clown - added 2/27/11

4.) Gian311 - added 2/27/11

5.) miragedres - added 2/27/11

6.)

I have all the achievements, but I am willing to help out. Just send me a message whenever you're ready this upcoming weekend.

BONED achievement boosting party results

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!

Anyone who has ever organized a arcade game multiplayer achievement boosting party knows to expect for people to not show up. We lost more people than I expected, but we were still able to get the achievement thanks to a unconfirmed player helping us out in the spur of the moment.

HUGE THANKS TO:

• Reevinja and Redskinsfan26. Both already had the achievement, and still helped out people they did not know get it.

• AtomicSlade. For immediately helping us out with a achievement he already had, and for doing this on the spur of the moment.

• PKINS. My good friend who was willing to help out. He sent me a message letting me know he was ready to help, but the match just started.

THANKS ALSO TO:

• ShishigamiZero and Silent Fanatic. I appreciate your help and I am glad you guys also got the achievement.

The players still missing the achievement:

• The Rob 333 - Let us know well in advance that he could not make it.

• Gacys Clown - Let us know he could not make the match beforehand.

• Gian311 - Let us know he could not make the match beforehand.

• Miragedres - Did not show.

• UnstableGary - He was online at the time of the match, and did not respond to invites or messages. **Warning to future boosting organizers - Do not use UnstableGary**

THANKS AGAIN TO XBOX360Achievements and Everyone who helped!!