Achievement Trading Thread

Does anyone else get the message "please select a storage device" each time they boot the game; then when you select your storage device it says your stats will be overwritten? Could it be that's why people are having trouble getting some of the glitched achievements? Because its overwriting your progress each time you start multiplayer?

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else get the message "please select a storage device" each time they boot the game; then when you select your storage device it says your stats will be overwritten? Could it be that's why people are having trouble getting some of the glitched achievements? Because its overwriting your progress each time you start multiplayer?

That's not it, its because multiplayer progress was saved to their servers, not your hard drive.

Also, if anyone would like to boost Payday. Then add me, my gamertag is King Chizzy

Edited by Monstor

I hate to be a dick, but I REALLY dislike it when someone (you know who you are) posts "Will be boosting at this time and that time". But it turns out you're playing something else. WTF? :confused:

If ANYONE is serious in getting these glitchy Achievements, hit me up. I'm down to boost ANYTIME.

I hate to be a dick, but I REALLY dislike it when someone (you know who you are) posts "Will be boosting at this time and that time". But it turns out you're playing something else. WTF? :confused:

If ANYONE is serious in getting these glitchy Achievements, hit me up. I'm down to boost ANYTIME.

If you're talking to me and I guess so since my post was the only one of that kind on the last page.

I boosted and as I stated had a session open on TA. I even got positive feedback for my session. So what exactly is the problem?

I'm looking to get the online achievements before the servers close. I'm usually on in the evenings from 7-10 eastern and all day Fri-Sun. I need pretty much everything. Send me a message if your interested. Thanks.

Edited by TemporalWizard

Doing payback at the moment but the one helping me just quit out. I still need to finish museum and graveyard.

Please know what your doing in protection, like how to lure the big guys away.

Send me a message on xbox live.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to mention that I return the favor afterwards.

Edited by uhKillswitch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Are the servers still running for this? :o I thought I heard a rumor that the servers were shut down.

They are still working! If you are still having problems you may want to check out trueachievements.com. There are a lot of people on that website that are looking for Ghostbusters boosters/players. They have a cool schedule thing where you sign up for the Boosting Session.