I can try to help answer any questions

Tips on how to s rank the last battle, I can get by the first part no problem then when the tailed beasts come into Play it's hard to not get hit especially with the flying beast.

I actually have more trouble with the first part. Freaking Roushi.

For the seven tails, take out the other tailed beast first (this will give you free rein of the field to dodge attacks) Weave back and forth left to right. He has 2 version of his ranged attack. The first is small enough to dodge no matter what but the one right after is a bit bigger. So by going back and forth you force the attack in one direction and you run in the other.

Now for attacking only use the support from BEE so you can stay at long range and continue dodging. This method takes a bit but I didn't get hit once by 7 tails doing this method.

The final fight and the seven swordsman are giving me a lot of trouble. :/

Thank you for the tips what about the other battles with the tailed beast who should I defeat first and leave for last

The mountain goat one (sorry bad with names) and the slug. Focus on the mountain goat first. When he does his charge attack, dodge it so he hits the wall and then pummel it with the standard melee combo (its ends in a rasengan). He will get a way from you once or twice you can summon bee to stun him and then go in for the kill.

The slug is a cake walk once the mountain goat is gone. Just get right in font of him and pummel him with the standard melee combo. If you have chakra you can also use the planetary rasengan either or. Just pay mind to the bubbles

I am still struggling to nail a strategy for the 2 tails and 3 tails and then getting son goku out of the way has also proved to be a problem.

I picked the hero side and used the pills to raise my defense to the max and attack to the max and also used stuff to heal my health near the end when I had one person left so I went to the second fight with full health.

Yeah thats basically what I am doing. Guess I just have to keep trying.