a very small tip for a pretty easy cheeev, but still

taylorxxx

hello! i just wanted to let everyone know about a nice little work around i found.

on the level 'Rise Above' i was doing the 'nazi zombie' game mode (i'm not sure what they call it here) anyway, i was using the light machine gun and since it reloads so slow, i was forced to hide. in hiding i realized the dinos couldn't get to me. therefore giving me the 'out of nails' achievement very, very easily.

what i did!

you have to head in and get the C4, then the gates close and the mode starts. I started to reload my gun when i realized it would take forever, so i went to the ammo refill thing (the big metal crate with unlimited ammo) and went directly to it's right, crouched (B button) and tucked into the corner of the fort and the crate. they try and bite right over top of you, but it seems they don't hurt you at all.

BUT one thing they can do is wedge behind you and force you out, so make sure to hold the left stick back and towards your hiding spot.

hope this helps some one.

*EDIT*

i did this once more to make sure and you aren't completely invulnerable! keep that in mind, but it is much, much easier.

Edited by taylorxxx