Special Challenge

DMV

Can you do these challenges with friends so that its easier or something?

Yes... you play it online in coop :)

If your team destroys the enemy tower, there is a small chance to get one of four premium items. One of it is a super premium. Become MVP and you will get one of these items for sure.

I already have three of them including the super premium (Demon Horns - Mage). :rock

Excellent, i really enjoyed the last special challenge and the pirate premium items were pretty useful so i'm looking forward to this.

Did anyone else notice with the last special challenge that the kills/deaths don't count in your coop stats but the clear count does? Not sure if it was something everyone encountered or not.

Everything added up in the quest unlocks but my stats don't reflect it.

Excellent, i really enjoyed the last special challenge and the pirate premium items were pretty useful so i'm looking forward to this.

Did anyone else notice with the last special challenge that the kills/deaths don't count in your coop stats but the clear count does? Not sure if it was something everyone encountered or not.

Everything added up in the quest unlocks but my stats don't reflect it.

I didn't notice at all, all I can say is it counts toward Exp just like every other online match does. But it should though.

Yea hard mode is hard but I won the only 1 played yesterday. Got shocked into the castle and just ran around the castle (inside) while the enemy spawned in the base and started chasing me. Allowed my team to come in and clean house in a matter of seconds. The big boss was dead even before the gate fell. He was getting hit with the wide area lightning attack from a couple of teammates sitting on ladder.

Got the whole set -

Common - 3 Demon Jester Rods. 1 Demon Horns, 1 Demon Armor

Premium - 1 Demon Tail, 2 Demon Armors

I will admit I used those extra 40 happy tickets on the special challenge. I got an extra premium demon armor and the premium demon tail with my tickets.

I could use some good people as well to play with. The demon suit looks way better then the pirate suit if you ask me. I really want the super premium demon horns. ;)

Ok wow, so tried the Hard Mode, the enemies basically clean shop with your corpse lol

Is it even possible.

If it is you can add me and ill be sure to tag along

Easy mode is easy but when I tried hard we just get gang banged. 30 seconds into the start of the match somehow they already breached our castle or were attacking it. I tried 4 hard modes last night and had no luck. Won 4 easy ones and got 1,500 coins each time. lol

Easy mode is easy but when I tried hard we just get gang banged. 30 seconds into the start of the match somehow they already breached our castle or were attacking it. I tried 4 hard modes last night and had no luck. Won 4 easy ones and got 1,500 coins each time. lol

Same here buddy. One game we ran out of the castle and red + and blue + ran under our door and destroyed the tower in 16 seconds. People were mad. :(

I suggest to not take the enemy towers on field. Everytime you touch the enemy tower, it will spawn one of these slayer guys (mage-, cleric-, warriorslayer).

I did it with random people like three times in a row.

We had the half team defending our castle (no tower was taken) and the other half was rushing for the enemy castle... building the ladder, clerics stay ontop of the castle, rest taking down the tower. Just tell the guys taking down the tower to not respawn if dead. Clerics will try to revive them.

Easy win and everyone get the chance of a premium item. :)

Fastest try was like 2 minutes

I suggest to not take the enemy towers on field. Everytime you touch the enemy tower, it will spawn one of these slayer guys (mage-, cleric-, warriorslayer).

I did it with random people like three times in a row.

We had the half team defending our castle (no tower was taken) and the other half was rushing for the enemy castle... building the ladder, clerics stay ontop of the castle, rest taking down the tower. Just tell the guys taking down the tower to not respawn if dead. Clerics will try to revive them.

Easy win and everyone get the chance of a premium item. :)

Fastest try was like 2 minutes

Someone in the lobby told me that 15-20 minutes ago. Either way, I know now

Damn! I was hoping to see something about what I'm getting ready to mention.

I have won probably close to 30 easy and maybe 7 hard modes. A friend just invited me to one I didn't even know it was hard mode until it was over, I had a great chance of getting the premium horns.. now what I'm getting at is that every match I've won I get coins.. but not 100 here or 500 there it's always exactly the 1500 coins.. you know the ones right behind the items you could win.

The only time I won an item is when I was MVP.

This is frustrating when I have won so many and keep getting the exact same amount of coins. Now please tell me I'm not the only one besides me and another friend who noticed the same thing? I see so many people running around with the items.

It's gotta be a glitch because even with the other special challenge I would win different amounts of coins/items.. not the exact same amount of coins each damn time. Not to mention hard mode is quite a challenge and when you get coins.. to me that's like the middle finger to you.

Damn! I was hoping to see something about what I'm getting ready to mention.

I have won probably close to 30 easy and maybe 7 hard modes. A friend just invited me to one I didn't even know it was hard mode until it was over, I had a great chance of getting the premium horns.. now what I'm getting at is that every match I've won I get coins.. but not 100 here or 500 there it's always exactly the 1500 coins.. you know the ones right behind the items you could win.

The only time I won an item is when I was MVP.

This is frustrating when I have won so many and keep getting the exact same amount of coins. Now please tell me I'm not the only one besides me and another friend who noticed the same thing? I see so many people running around with the items.

It's gotta be a glitch because even with the other special challenge I would win different amounts of coins/items.. not the exact same amount of coins each damn time. Not to mention hard mode is quite a challenge and when you get coins.. to me that's like the middle finger to you.

I have the slightest idea what it is, I'm on the same boat as you. I, too, win, and the matches I do win only award me stars. The only time I was MVP in the hard mode was on one of the losing matches I had, so it didn't count. They did give me the random 25% item when I was playing on easy mode, but not on hard. On top of that, such a hard challenge, really, the hardest of all challenges, the story mode wasn't all that hard, so they should at least significantly increase the number of stars rewarded if it's going to be like this all the time.

Edited by DMV

I swear this game loves freaking armor or something in these special challenges. I get MVP and got the premium armor and then I get MVP again and got the same freaking premium armor. I didn't get MVP, but I spent some extra MSP from LIVE rewards and got the premium demon staff. Now I have 5 demon armor suits. :mad::(

With each golden chest I used for tickets for I got the premium staff, premium tail, and premium armor. Even though I already had 1 premium armor before getting another one with happy tickets. Is the roulette random or something? I'm starting to rage, since I don't like to waste my MSP.

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

I got the tail (2x) and one armor by chance. Horns by becoming MVP. Everything in hardmode.

I just need the staff now. Could someone post atk, matk and buffs of the staff?

I actually bought more happy tickets just enough for 1 golden chest and I got the premium staff. I don't know the exact stats right now and they have random effects. I remember it having +200 extra bonus for attack, +tornado, and around 350 for magic and regular attack. So technically over +500 for regular attack combined. I will try and give out exact full stats when I'm able to.

*Can you tell me the stats of the super premium horns? (lol)

I actually bought more happy tickets just enough for 1 golden chest and I got the premium staff. I don't know the exact stats right now and they have random effects. I remember it having +200 extra bonus for attack, +tornado, and around 350 for magic and regular attack. So technically over +500 for regular attack combined. I will try and give out exact full stats when I'm able to.

*Can you tell me the stats of the super premium horns? (lol)

Mine didn't have +tornado but It did have magic attack level 3 and I did add magic attack 1 and then I leveled it up to level 7/8 and it has 1001 magic attack already. So I guess by level 10 it gives you a idea. Now if only I can add a magic attack level 2 since it has level 3 and 1.