Leaked Desperate Escape Gameplay *SPOILERS*

ferrara316

This video footage was stolen from hsypersakura2009's channel. You can play Desperate Escape off Resident Evil Gold Edition, which was released a month early in Japan. Gold Edition includes all characters for Mercenaries Reunion, Lost in Nightmares, and Desperate Escape. Gold Edition is exclusive to the PS3 console for around $50. Xbox fans have to download all contents...unfortunately...and no gold edition...*sigh* All I can say after watching all of hsyper's videos is that there's A LOT MORE action on Desperate Escape than Lost in Nightmares and a splendid job on the walkthrough.

Edited by KarmaDog214

@giantsfan940 I think Carmel Cardinal meant the length of the chapter more than the gameplay. However fun LiN is, it is very short and loses its re-playability after beating it on professional unless you are trying to top the leaderboards.

@giantsfan940 I think Carmel Cardinal meant the length of the chapter more than the gameplay. However fun LiN is, it is very short and loses its re-playability after beating it on professional unless you are trying to top the leaderboards.

I suppose you're right.

I respectfully disagree. Lost in Nightmares is what the original Resident Evil games should have been.

I grew up on the original RE1 when it came out in 96 on the ps.. those were the classic times with re1 re2 and re3 thats when to me Resident Evil was at its prime, its still fun and I will still have fun playing it because I am a huge fan, but they have taken so many things from the original games and plot holes and threw them overboard just to please new gamers that arent familiar with the previous games or plot, which is so disappointing in my opinion... but regardless it seems wesker is still the only thing left thats actually true as seen as his plan in RE Veronica.