Achievement Trading Thread

peaceM

Can someone gift me the five cars for the 'Exclusive Taste' achievement? .. or the cars for the 'Ferrari Collector' achievement? (I believe I already have the '1967 Ferrari 330 P4' from a driver level reward, as well as a few other miscellaneous Ferrari's) I'll give them all back after the achievement unlocks & I will also help you with anything I can in return achievement or CR-wise! Thanks in advance! :)

Message me on XbLive@ - alMost alMighty -

As of right now, I have 4.5 Million CR (with nothing to spend my CR on besides these achievements), if anybody wants to we could pool our funds together to purchase the cars in question. OR I'm willing to give 3 Million CR (possibly more.. If I have it) to anyone who will gift me the cars, in which I will still gift your cars back, Plus, a Cool 3 Million CR! I know it's not much.. but I'm trying.. Help me complete this! Please! lol

See you on the track!

Edited by Nevergraf

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While going for the unicorn achievement on forza 4 and the loyalty cars for forza horizon, I discovered that, for whatever reason, my xbox will no longer recognize my forza 3 game save. Irritating to say the least, as I spent many hours accumulating cars and money, but not much I can do about it now. I have posted a tuning setup for 50k, as they won't let me increase it any higher than that, online in forza 3 in the hopes that someone will be willing to buy it a few times to help me out. Any help would be much appreciated. Funny how everything associated with forza 3 on my hdd is still working fine, just not my saved game...the most important thing. :uzi::uzi::uzi:

Edit: Gamertag is Motorbiz and the setup is for a 2010 camaro. File name is epistemology. Thanks again.

I need Exclusive Taste, Unicorn Hunter, and Ferrari Collector.

Exclusive Taste:

I have only the Shelby Daytona Coupe. The other 4, I need gifted.

In return, I'll gift you a Shelby Daytona Coupe to keep plus your other 4 cars gifted back.

Unicorn Hunter:

I would appreciate if someone were to gift me a "unicorn" car. In return, I'll gift it back to the lender and will gift a special car I received from Turn 10 (4 some reason, its not considered a unicorn).

Ferrari Collector:

I need every Ferrari included in disc 1 except-

599 GTO

458 Italia

#12 Risi Competizione

#83 F430GT.

In return, I'll gift you your cars back plus the ones I have for you to BORROW. And I'll gift a car I have that's class R1 ;) (for you to keep).

Will return cars and favor ASAP

Gamertag: Zenzational

Edited by Zenzational
Got the Entrepreneur achievement unlocked.

• 2 weeks later...

ok it looks like a lot of people need exclusive taste. everyone has at least one of these cars (level 30 bonus) but it doesnt seem people have any of the others. what i suggest is people gift there one exclusive car to a particular player that player then sells the cars and then buys the other exclusive taste cars. if anyone is interested let me know i think for it to work you would need about 10 people interested to be safe and able to buy all the cars.

if your interested let me know gamertag au asterix

Hi guys (and girls if any),

Can somebody help me with some achievements?

I have to perform the one with selling tuning or so, and the one with winning by Ford with Ferrari.

An of course this works both ways (I will be happy to assist also :) ).

Thanks,

Arek