Strongest Character! (Not Lu Bu)

MechWarrior X4

I've been looking for a good character to use to do all missions on chaos difficulty.

Found a guy that can kill officers (even Lu Bu) in one combo hit on chaos mode.

Can kill enemies that are blocking too.

Xiahou Yuan (Wei)

Simply go up to an officer and press

X-X-X-X-X-Y

He should jump in the air and fire multiple arrows at once (should be green arrows).

My set-up:

Lv. 99

Health- 1000

Attack- 1000

Defense- 1000

Best if you have his 5 star gold weapon (Bow of destruction)

Skills-

Mighty Roar

Health boost

Attack Boost

Accuracy

I hope this can help people. I was getting tired of using Lu Bu, since everyone was blocking for me

Yeah, I dont like using him. His musou sucks. Plus Yuans Y-Y can easily fill up the rage and musou bar... plus he doesn't look like a woman.

Everyone has their preferences. personally i tried defeating lu bu on chaos with your method and it didnt finish him off..close tho. and you DONT have to use lu xun to his weapon..becuz i agree he does look like a chick. and is musou and rage all that necessary when you're defeating officers in a single combo?

I tested it on all 3 missions on hu lao gate, and the Xia Pi, and killed him in the combo. If you come across an enemy with the (!) above their head; Sometimes they ignore your attack and start beating the shit outta you. I like to use musou on them and then beat the shit out of them. Lu Xun is good, but he moves all over the place for me.

People don't like to give out their set-ups on how to beat officers fast on chaos mode. I just found out by using Yuan, and wanted to let people know about it. I heard people say Zuo Ci is the best character to use.... That old fuck sucks, and i wasted about 2mil on him.

lol i havent really tried zuo ci. i got everyone to 99 but the only person i maxed the stats out for is lu bu. maybe thats why lu bu wasnt beaten with xiahou yuans combo

Can you really even say "strongest character" for a specific person? Isn't Xiahou Yuan at level 99 with attack, defense and health at 1000 the exact same as Lu Bu at level 99 with attack, defense and health at 1000? I would assume so. In which case, Lu Bu is just as proficient (4 stars) with the Bow and Rod (Xiahou Yuan's 5-star weapon) as Xiahou Yuan is. So couldn't you just as easily use level 99 Lu Bu with maxed stats (since that's who most people max out for Ambition Mode anyway) and just use the Bow and Rod with him? That's how I play on taking on Chaos difficulty: Lu Bu with maxed stats, OP throwing knives for most enemies, and if I'm at a weapon disadvantage, switch to the Bow and Rod for another easy kill.

Stat-wise, not so much, but the difference in Musous and EX Attacks will make some characters better than others.

Right, I agree that some characters are better than others, but speaking strictly from a strength perspective, if their stats are the same, using the same strength weapon, with the same proficiency boost, then they're equal strength. But I agree that Lu Xun's musou is horrible and would never use him.

Right, I agree that some characters are better than others, but speaking strictly from a strength perspective, if their stats are the same, using the same strength weapon, with the same proficiency boost, then they're equal strength. But I agree that Lu Xun's musou is horrible and would never use him.

i somewhat agree as well becuz lu xun's aerial musou is actually quite good, and i NEVER suggested lu xun as being that strong just his weapon!

• 3 weeks later...

I like Zhou Tai myself.

His x-x-x-y-y is very effective against officers and mobs (hits behind him too.)

His Musou will kill most officers in a single go.

I used him to mop up in DW7's Conquest Mode, and so far he looks like the way to go for DW8's Ambition Mode as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally love Wang Yi. Especially when she wears her dlc officer outfit.

Her jump mouso is just awesone.its an assassination move which is perfectly used to single out an officer to kill. Once you master her jump mouso, you can target any officer amongst a huge crowd of soldiers.

With the right four star weapon, you can kill any officer on chaos with her jump mouso.including lubu. And mao chao doesn't have a chance:)

• 5 months later...

After playing most of the characters, I was a little surprised where I found Yue Ying to be one of my favorites.

Her regular attacks have decent aoe.

Her later charges attacks are grabs/block breakers.

Her 2nd and 3rd musou attacks are really good.

Her Ex attack continues aoe damage after you finished your moves allowing mobility + latent damage and crowd control.

My jaw dropped when i first used her True Rage + Mosou. She moved so fast and picked up so many enemies that I couldn't even see what she was doing and ended it with a 4000 combo.

Haven't tested her on Chaos yet, just Normal at a low character level.

Edited by Boblns

• 3 weeks later...