defending the ark achievement glitch

dreamweaver1984

so i defend the ark. and the game stalls, then i select to continue once i start my xbox back up, and im on the next level with no previous achievement for defending the ark,, anyone else have this issue?

well i beat the game, and now the beat the game achievement didnt unlock either.. il let you guys know if beating the level over works or not

edit: if this happens to you on any level.. then just finish the game and replay the that level and u will get both the level achievement and complete the game achievement

Edited by dreamweaver1984

On the level Breaking Camp I completed the level at the same time the ark went boom.

The game literally showed me both cut scenes at the same time...I had the safe ark flying off while a 2nd ark was burning and falling from the sky.

Game didn't give me achieve.

Finished game and also didn't get the "Beat Dark Void" achieve.

Went back and loaded Breaking Camp level from the start and finished it again and got achievement for that level and the "Complete Dark Void" achievement.

Then went back to first 2 levels where I forgot to crank up difficulty to Hardcore and completed them to earn "Ultimate Badass Achievement"

Point? If you miss something due to game bug etc you can just go back and complete whichever mission you need and all the achievements linked successfully beating said mission will unlock.