1. 1. Whats your toppings ?

• Plain old tomato and cheese
    • Hawaiian
    • Hawaiian but with a few more like mushrooms etc
    • I am a MEAT MONSTOR ha ha!!
    • I am a MEAT MONSTER that likes it hot and spicey
    • give me anchovy's im a bit weird that way lol
    • JUST GIVE ME EVERY TOPPING DOUBLED
    • JUST GIVE ME EVERY TOPPING DOUBLED BUT MAKE IT SPICEY TOO!!
    • OTHER ......

Are you a meat whore that loves all them pepperoni , sausage , chorizo , beef .. etc

are you a meat whore that likes it spicey and add a bunch of jalapeños on top of that meat

Are boring and keep it simple with the plain old cheese and tomato =/

Are you a fruity tooty to pick the lovely Hawaiian with ham and pineapple

Are you one of them crazy folks that throw an anchovy on top ? lol

Me i like all kinds of pizza .. Dominos is my fav to order from tho. remember that melt down with all the mustard and jalapeños on top ? Well yeah i even loved them too lmao.

When it comes to a base i always go for the double decadence base , i love it ... i also love LOTS of toppings so much i spent about £40 once just on a pizza that prob should of been £26 but we decided to ask for all toppings doubles lmao

But i also like simple pizzas like ham and mushroom, or the Hawaiian but i find the original cheese and tomato very boring indeed, all they are good for is adding your own toppings you have in the fridge lol

But yeah i would usually get onions, peppers, jalapinos , chorizo, spicey beef, pepperoni , pineapple, mixed herbs , mushroom, tomatoe, peri peri , bacon ... god you name it i will add it lol :)

made a poll which is multi choice :)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just plain old Pepperoni for me. I don't believe anything crunchy deserves to be on the top of a pizza. Along with fruit. Who the hell thought putting pineapple on a pizza was a good idea?

You don't win friends with salad. Same goes for fruit. Especially on pizza. :cool:

If it's coming from Dominos it HAS to be Double Decadence. Absolutely beautiful and adds a totally new level to the pizza. It's like the 3D film of the pizza world, without the need for glasses.

would be cool if you could add 2 polls to one thread i would of added bases also lol

double decadence would of got my vote also YUMMY !!!!

i do like pineapple on pizza though :p My question would be who the hell put a bloody fish on it lol

Who remembers the teenage mutant hero turtles pizzas you used to get with chocolate and marshmallow on top DAMN THEY WERE SO GOOOD !!!!!!

i dont think pinapples or olives or whatever should be on pizza in my opinion. I like meat any meat if theres gonna be veg peppers or chilli

There was an episode of Futurama where they made fun of Hawaiian pizza. But really, I don't understand how someone thought pineapple would be a good addition to some cheese, tomato, and ham.

Pepperoni and Canadian bacon are the only two toppings necessary for a delicious pizza.