Whens the inevitable further discount then...

ScottCorno1987

i was really tempted to get it when i saw it on sale..but heard bad things about it..and i did not feel the discount was great enough....I figured it would also still be on sale..now I see it is back to 1800MSP! :mad:

I do hope it goes on sale again at a greater discount in the future.

I like how you posted your comment 2 minutes after the game ended. lol

It's the first football tournament since 98 I think, where I've not had the game to alongside it.

Refuse to buy overpriced, download only, shoddy expansion packs for the price EA wanted.

Annoyed EA didn't do a proper release, making gameplay tweaks (i.e. so it was a FIFA 12.5 engine) on disc.

Oh, don't get me wrong, Scott. I agree it's an over-priced piece of shit.. I just found it amusing you had posted your comment a mere 2 minutes after the final whistle blew.

I nearly posted during the game :)

as I find Spain's pass-pass-pass style of football hugely dull and was disappointed Italy didn't remotely challenge them

The only silly thing about them reducing the price (if they do so) when FIFA 13 is publicly released is that barely anyone will purchase the DLC due to FIFA 13, FIFA 12 will be reduced to the bargain bins of our selected favourite gaming stores, it would be more sensible and wise in my opinion if they dropped the price to perhaps 800 points or 600 points at the end of July/Beginning of August, this way in theory they would have more people purchasing the DLC than if they were to lower the price once FIFA 13 is out

• 4 weeks later...